Scaffolders Needed in Manchester/Bolton Part 1, Part 2 Advance

philgbwfc

Reaction score
We need Scaffolders in the Manchester Area our yard is based in walkden our company is I Barrick Scaffolding. We have loads of work on and need a few new gangs/lads.

Contact us at enquiries@ibarrickscaffolding.co.uk or 01204571157 and leave a message or on here.

Cheers in advance

Phil

We could do with a few more lads had a good response Pay 130-100 per day depending on cards experience

bigdogbarks is a plasterer by the way mate, competitive rates no job too small

your very touchy son,are you ok?there are tubes and fittings in scotland you know. failed plasterer seeks a squad to labour too,seen your type before,freeloader that nobody likes.

[/COLOR]you must really impress your missus and im sure you are your kids hero with all that rubbish you go on about.

im honestly lost as to why you keep going on about the Ira and other political rubbish that i have no knowledge of,i mean really lost.

correct, your really bright and clever. bright,clever can plaster a wall,your a great catch.

yep,just wanted to see when you would run out of steam. your posts have slowly dwindled down from excitable over-writing filled with racist and sectarian nonsense to "still replying lol". i wont be replying now,my work is done enjoy your life as a plasterer hope it goes good for you son.

Haha your replies was pathetic.. I will be back to wind another 1 of u soon... Il be a scaffolder for longer than you let's face it building work in general is flat in your shithole and always will be. Come south begging like the rest of you scrounging ********

Top Bottom