Scaffolders Needed in Manchester/Bolton Part 1, Part 2 Advance

Who gives a ****??? Like I say I earn well, my part 2 is booked so soon enough lads I will be 1 of you.. only difference is I will respect labourers and part 1s. I bet half of you coffin dodgers got ya cards through grandfather rights anyhow.. happy Friday men.. love you all xxxx

You will never be one of us Bigdog. You will always be one of them.;)

Im Not Having A Dig Yet Buddy, But Its Getting That Way, I Kind Of Respect The Way You Stand Up For What You Believe In But Slagging Off Fellow Scaffolders On An Open Internet Forum Is Not The Way To Go, But Its Your Call, All That Will Happen Is You Will Put Boys Backs Up And They Will Get Pissed Off Listening To Your Rants.

You're a bigoted halfwit with (presumably) a small penis judging by the chip you've had on your shoulder since you came on here. Racial slurs about your Scots brethren, sectarian bile spouted against Catholics (I was p1ssed off with your Bloody Sunday sh1te as I don't particularly enjoy any unnecessary bloodshed).
Anyway, I've wasted just about as much time as I will with you. . .

Mods, is there an 'ignore' feature I can implement so that I don't have to read anymore of this simpleton's vitriol?

images

You're a bigoted halfwit with (presumably) a small penis judging by the chip you've had on your shoulder since you came on here. Racial slurs about your Scots brethren, sectarian bile spouted against Catholics (I was p1ssed off with your Bloody Sunday sh1te as I don't particularly enjoy any unnecessary bloodshed).
Anyway, I've wasted just about as much time as I will with you. . .

Mods, is there an 'ignore' feature I can implement so that I don't have to read anymore of this simpleton's vitriol?
There is stone you can go to CP and block them so you don't have to see there post ,
I have already deleted some of his post ,
But if he is causing problems I will delete all his post and have admin delete his account ,
Not something I like to do as we are all big boys here in this play ground and a bit of harmless banter is sometimes a good crack , but if that's what you lads want then Iam more then happy to do it ,
I warned him a few days ago about talking politics , which is something that only ever causes bad feelings ,
PM if you want me to delete him .

---------- Post added at 08:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:44 PM ----------

In other words ban him lol.. you don't like it back do you???? Like I've already said hopefully our paths will cross 1 day. What's ya name if you're so ******* special???

---------- Post added at 08:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:39 PM ----------

And lancs puff have you crawled out the backsides today big man

Bigdogbarks please stop with the aggressive post mate or I will delete your post and have your account banned ,
You are very welcome to come here and have your opinion as we all do but you really are starting to cross the line fella ;)

id like to see him banned philios thanks mate,also ive blocked him so cant see his posts cheers for the tip. HAPPY DAYS

No Doubt Kid, Take Care Enjoy Your Courses And Take The Time To Learn

Fuk my ar5e what have I missed....always the bridesmaid.....IRA ,small penis's,the yellow peril and religion.........

Sounds like a normal Saturday morning hangover shift after black eye Friday.......

Don't ever change boys as the world would be worse for it ;)

Half the thread is missing joebag!!!! It's done and finished now lol.

Top Bottom