Offshore abroad (1 Viewer)

Ryley11

Reaction score
Sorry guys , can anyone throw a few offshore scaffolding company's abroad . Africa . Israel etc . Company names . Thanks much appreciated

You not getting any Jigga? :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

mrworldwide any chance of PM with the Botswana contact i had a mate who did say he was heading over there to run a hook up in the umbongo field BUT he was a bit of a bullshiiiter and i havent heard much from him since
any help appreciated;)

cheers for the heads up mrworldwide
feeling a bit guilty about slagging off my mate in fact im a wee bit worried now:sad2:

Perhaps your "mates" were using you'ze to further their careers.

Sorry guys , can anyone throw a few offshore scaffolding company's abroad . Africa . Israel etc . Company names . Thanks much appreciated
There is a guy who used to be the depot manager in sharshaja (U.A.E) offerd me work in africa will find out what he's got for ya bud I've been to Serbia. Germany, middle east barge work in the gulf all interesting work his name is Barry snell I will dig his number out mate

Sent from my SM-G901F using Tapatalk

Why don't you enquire with the posted thread in the job section of the SF re TEN WEEK JOB IN AFRICA via first military recruitment?
It's an option that could possibly open up other doors for you! If that's the field your looking to play in!

Yeah I will have a look at that Antony thanks mate

---------- Post added at 02:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:42 PM ----------

Sorry meant to say Anton!

Top Bottom