studio work

drball666

Reaction score
Hi was wondering if anyone has any contacts or numbers for studio work around London I am a advanced scaffolders been doing domestic and commercial work for 14 years fancy a change. I know it's a pretty closed circuit so any help would be grateful.Thanks Dan

Try palace scenery worked for them a few times bit sons and grandad thro

Scaffolding/rigging only modelling I'd be doing is clay modelling! Lol

Search rigging on here mate I put a couple of threads myself up

It's a great job and well worth pursuing I done commercial work for Pepsi and Honda last year it's a great number the ppl the work quality beats any building site lol

Commercial work is where the big bucks are but the work is too far and between if honest BUT do what I did go thru all the rigging/production companies till you get lucky,

I've just got of the phone to a mate that's running the bond set at pinewood he's doing very nicely £££ wise mate Shame it's nearly done!!!!! Lol

Good luck in your search fella if you would like anymore info about the work pm me your number and I'll try and point you in the right direction

Dan , take our number down buddy, you'll have all the cranks ringing you up!
If you click on bobby's name, you'll be able to send him a private number that only he can see.

There's a few bellends on here at the minute!

Dan , take our number down buddy, you'll have all the cranks ringing you up!
If you click on bobby's name, you'll be able to send him a private number that only he can see.

There's a few bellends on here at the minute!

I just spoke to him he's already had a call Asking him which studio he's working in :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

Top Bottom