Stanford scaffolding

Bobbysupascaff

Reaction score
01708 343427 Just got of the phone to them there looking for blokes they were a great firm few years ago by all accounts tho I've never worked for them myself

Stanfords

Bobby, worked on Stanfords for a few years in the 90s before moving out of London, good firm & money was always spot on. I'd give it a go pal, if not give FOURWAYS a bell as I've heard they've got a couple of large jobs kicking off .

I'm sorted thanks I'm gonna earn blinding on the cross rail cheers sun

I often ring around firms/agencies to see what the crack is just to sort mates out or put a thread up for the boys on here :)

Not quite teesides level yet but getting there ;)

Stanfords were always a quality firm, The Readings if I remember correctly. Keith Williams and Gary Ebsworh were on there but that was a few years ago now!!

Last edited:
I wonder if Bobby Edge is still supervising for them?

Gary's who I spoke to Alan or A Gary might not be that one tho or it might well be? :eek: time will tell :idea:

If it's him, nice enough guy.
Mr Edge was with then Doug again no idea if he will still be with them its 10 years since I spoke with them!!

Decent firm was on the a while back earnt weel at farringdon station but day rate aint up to scratch thats why i left Bob Edge and Gary Ebbsworth are still there and its the readings are the owners

Bobby, ian turnbull the chargehand at the west ticket hall was on for years. It was a good firm when lonnie nelson was running it. Bobby edge is a knocking ****!

Haven't come across this knocking cretin for over 15 years.... We always used to say: you can easily tell when Bobby Edge is lying, his lips move.

That must have been on Palmers at Charlton then.

Top Bottom