blue book requirements for scaffolder (2 Viewers)

must be able to adapt in confined spaces ie,when you have your head up the gaffers arse must be able to adapt and wait your turn as you will find many grassing arse lickers up there as well
relevant experience in rimming licking sucking f.ucking lying swallowing sniffing grassing all these ending with ing will suffice to secure you a job for life must hold a relevant safety passport ccnsg which they should rename ccsing don't matter if you cant scaffold as long as you have the ability to do all of the above
DO YOU CONCURR scc.

You can keep all that blue book *****, dragging the job out in full ppe. Get a job on the street, shorts and t shirt and no safety officer telling you what you already know.

You can keep all that blue book *****, dragging the job out in full ppe. Get a job on the street, shorts and t shirt and no safety officer telling you what you already know.

Good idea ....you forgot to mention how we can all go back to the days where the lads on site had a whip round for the wife and kids if a worker had an accident on site because the firm doesn't need to give a toss...oh and lets not forget there will be no compensation pay out either as there would no safety laws...............This kind of comment keeps our wages down...look at the oil & gas pay, because of high quality demands

Last edited:
I was saying that myself around 20 years or so ago.
I myself would love to be on a blue book site these days but they are few and far between unless you know someone who knows someone who knows someone.....ect.:nuts:

Top Bottom