Advanced scaffolders for NZ

grahamburke

Reaction score
I'm looking for advanced scaffolders to move to New Zealand. It takes a bit of effort to get through immigration but well worth it if you want to work in our beautiful country. I have positions in Wellington and Christchurch. Prefer experience in commercial/ residential work and with truck licence.Must be grafters and able to lead a crew. Experience with Layher is preferred.
Rates are $NZ28-30 hour with overtime after 45 hours.
Starts available as soon as you can get here.
Check out our websites:
www.canterburyscaffolding.co.nz www.wellingtonscaffolding.co.nz
WorkZone Scaffolds Ltd :: Home

with respect for your add me owd mucker convert this £2000.per wk x7.12 hr shifts how many nz shackles would that be,
match that you might have a chance goodluck

Baffles me why anyone would move so far, to a city thats basically a backwards shi7 hole for basic uk rates.

Nice scenery though.

Hi graham thought it was expensive nz? Don't get me wrong I've never been and only heard great things about the place but $$$ would have to be a bit better especially with what's on offer in USA/Canada and next door oz for me personally

But again good luck with it mate I know a few scaffs that would love to go there and if good ppl like yourself can make it happen then FairPlay to you graham

Don't worry...There are lots and lots of Indians, and alike from the GCC countries with the new CISRS international scaffolder ticket that will take that offer......That is about x 4 what they earn in this part of the world

Top Bottom