Scaffolding Supervisor Oman

TEESSIDE SCAFFOLDER

Reaction score
Firestone Global is one of the fastest rising Superior Search Firm, a place for True dreamers, Jobseekers & Corporate leaders. We are dedicated in Superior and Turnkey Staffing Solutions over a wide geographical area that spans across Asia Pacific, Africa, Europe and Middle East markets, making us one of the leading HR search firm. We would like to invite you to be a part of FS Global Executive and Superior group to obtain your dream job and get an opportunity to shape your career with reputed companies across the globe.

Superior Job opportunity with our renowned client. Details are given below:-

A. Our Client Information:- Leading EPC Contracting Company
B. Designation:- Scaffolding Supervisor
C. Job location :- Oman
D. Experience:- 15+ years
E. Status:- Single Status
F. Leave Cycle - 1 year /30 days

Requirement:-
Should have CITB Advance Scaffolder Level 2 Certificate OR NVQ Level 3 Accessing Certificate.
15+ years experience in Oil & Gas / Petrochemical projects.

If interested, Kindly send me your latest updated resume along with your certifications / documents with below details mentioned (Mandatory):-

1. Total Experience :-
2. Relevant experience in Scaffolding:-
3. Relevant experience as Scaffolding Supervisor:-
4. Experience in Oil & Gas:-
5. CITB Advance Scaffolder Level 2 Certificate OR NVQ Level 3 Accessing Certificate:-
6. Current Monthly Salary with other benefits :-
7. Leave Rotation:-
8. Minimum Expected Monthly Salary :-
9. Notice Period :-
10. Highest Qualification :-
11. Current location :-
12. Contact Details ( Share at least 2 number) :-
13. Passport Validity:-

Please revert us, in case of any query

Thank you!

Regards,

ANKITA KARKERA
FIRESTONE GLOBAL - GLOBAL TALENT SEARCH NETWORK
Email :- ankita@firestoneglobal.com

Albeit several years ago i spent alot of time outside of muscat in oman & although a cracking country gotta be honest -With all the trouble kicking off with isis in the yeman i dont think this would be an ideal job for westerners.

Its only a short flight from here in Dubai, and I have been to Oman several times by air to Muscat and by road via Hatta boarder crossing...never had any trouble using either. I have found it to be a very friendly country and never felt there was any threat from Isis or the KSA attacks on the Houthi whilst I was in Oman.
I am not sure if they still use it as a training ground but I know I have read that our forces used Oman for a desert training theater.

Last edited:
if a certain company is involved be very very careful ....first letter of the company begins with C

Top Bottom