Redesign this site! (1 Viewer)

intent4

Reaction score
Look, I'm sure you're all nice guys etc and I'm not having a go at anyone personally but this site looks and performs ****. You've got the members and you're established. So how about investing some of that advertising money back into the site?
I might come here more regular and you might gain more members if it didn't look like what Facebook might have looked like if it was around in the 90's.

Scaffolders generally don't welcome change.
Half of them still prefer to use a swing over.

What's wrong with it?

It's not broken so why fix it? It has 24717 members and 24716 of them like it here....... Thank you for your input mate

The site is a great idea and can be very useful. I'm just suggesting its time to update it.

What would you like to see added mate? Your best bet is to PM admin and share your views there's a new man in charge so who knows he might agree with you ;)

There is another similar site to this run through facebook i think its called scaffold industrial -i for one dont use facebook & have no real want to - however if this site shutdown then i possibly would, but can see no advantage to this site being run like FB....if u wanna play candycrush then download it.
As well as banter & bullshiiit we exchange views,opinions- technical advise,drawings & experiance & believe it or not its neither for financial gain or to the detriment of the site.
Most on here are not technophobic so please share with our community how you would improve it for us all

Intent4

I also think this Forum could be improved

Namely if you stopped posting sh1te on here and fecked off back to your techno world of garbage

Regards

scaffolding has barley changed since the concept of band and plate as oposed to Timber ITS THE WAY WE LIKE IT
I personally have made many Friends on this Forum Who i have Actually met some of these in some far off places and others very close to home.
The Scaffs forum does what it says on the Tin
THATS ALL WE NEED ITS ALL WE WANT;)

Top Bottom