Heads up me arrse. (1 Viewer)

jeff.watts

Reaction score
Now then lads..... Not after any sympathy. But recently found out wife has got cancer. Anyone else gone or going through the same Shiite & how you have dealt with things. Drinking like a diickhead. I know worst thing ever but can't help it at mo. Like I said heads up me arrse.:mad::mad::mad::mad:

Now then lads..... Not after any sympathy. But recently found out wife has got cancer. Anyone else gone or going through the same Shiite & how you have dealt with things. Drinking like a diickhead. I know worst thing ever but can't help it at mo. Like I said heads up me arrse.:mad::mad::mad::mad:

Jesus mate terribly sorry to hear that fella how progressive is it if you don't mind me asking? Can it be treated or......

I've had some worries in the past ( not cancer tho but my family does have history with that )and yes I've done the same ie drink/gear etc hard at times but you WILL come to terms with it Jeff promise and things get a bit easier

As for sympathy Jeff everyone knows you and likes you on here we've all had problems not work related but we will always be here for you with something like this

deepest sympathy's mr watts but you wont find any answers at the bottom of a beer glass my advice to you keep a clear head for you and your wife and be strong for her and if she don't have much quality of life in her give her a life time of love in a short time you have together or lets hope your wife pulls through good luck Mr Watts

Jeff, Speaking As Someone Who Is Going Through The Same Nightmare (Ovarian Cancer) You Have To Support And Be Strong For Your Wife And Family Buddy (I Know That You Always Will Have) But You Cant Allow Yourself Any Pity You Must Stay Focused For Her, Jeff Drinking And Getting Legless Is Not The Answer, Once Her Chemo Starts She Will Need Every Ounce Of Strength Both Of You Posses, There Are Support Groups That Are Marvellous I Thought Sod That Tell My Feelings To A Bunch Of Totall Strangers But Then You Realise The Strangers Are All Thinking That As Well, And Are Going Through The Same As You Are , Stay Strong Jeff And Im Quite Sure In A Years Time You And Your Good Lady Will Be Through This Nightmare,

Shhit a brick jeff.
Thoughts go out to you and your wife. Got to say scc has made a good point, you got to stay off the ale and be the strong one for both of you. I hope they can treat your wife and give her the best chance in living a long life.
All the best jeff.....

---------- Post added at 08:58 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:51 AM ----------

Same goes out to you too ger. Wishing you and your wife the very best.

Thank You Scaffy, Every Day Is Another Day Every Day She Gets Stronger And Fitter.

There are no words of wisdom I can give other than to be strong, resolute and brave for both of you. Grab the future by the balls and face what comes together - in unison. Good luck to both of you.

Thanks lads for support. Means a lot. It's breast cancer. She,s had opp. &'is due second dose of six chemo on Thursday. I know what ur saying about the booze. Will try but easier said than done. Once again thanks.

Keep the faith Jeff lad. My sister went through this mate and finished work as a result. She managed to come through it Jeff and now spends time with her family going as many places as possible and living life as much as she can afford. I sincerely wish your wife all the best bud and hope the pair of you can bring some light out of a dull period in life!

Hope your wife makes a full recovery Jeff keep strong lad

Support

Thanks lads for your support. Means a lot & is very much appreciated. Thank you.:love:

---------- Post added at 09:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:53 PM ----------

Pm,d u stocks

Hy Jeff you say you do not want sympathy, and I don't offer any.What I do have is a lot of empathy with the dark place you are now in.

I lost my Mother and a younger brother to this vile killer we call cancer. my eldest sons partner was diagnosed with breast cancer 4years ago she had both breast's removed and reconstructive surgery as well as all the chemo sh*t, she got the all clear 18 month ago thank god.

Self pity and getting blathered will not help one little bit.There is not a problem on earth that a drink cannot make worse, Time to man up my friend, and give your wife the support she deserves.There are tears and heartache in front of you, but don't ever forget it is much worse for your wife. With the right support from you, and the care of the NHS you wife has every chance of beating this illnes.

How about going on the wagon until your wife gets the all clear, she would certainly know your commitment to helping her in every way you can, and you would have a few quid more to arrange special treats for her during the months ahead

You have my full support and I sincerely hope you get the result we all are hoping for

best regards

Jeff my heart bleeds for you and your family
STAY STRONG for your Wife and Kids (if you have them)
I remember when my Da was diagnosed with Mesothelioma a form of Cancer caused by ASBESTOS i would wait till my wife went to bed and then crack a malt open and cry to myself But in the morning i was the HAPPYHUGENEOT again
when my wee mammy passed away with Cancer i coped better due to having to be Strong for my 3 Girls.
ITS NOT GOING TO BE EASY AND A LOT OF UPHILL BATTLES BUT TOGETHER YOU AND YOUR WIFE CAN BEAT IT
all tghe best Bro

A massive massive thanks lads

Just like to say a massive thank you to everybody who has been in touch about wife's cancer. Also the many many private messages. Who'm shall remain nameless. Because I think that's how you want it or it wouldn't have been private. You know who you are & I really hope things work out well for you or your family members. I take my hat off to you all. Second blast of chemo later today. Fingers crossed. All I've had is positive advice from you lads. Thank you soooo much. It's very much appreciated. Hopefully one day this fuucking horrible shiit condition doesn't exist anymore. Thanks lads & have a safe day. Loads of respect....... Jeff & Lesley watts.:mad::mad::love:;)

Last edited:
Anytime Jeff as I said in my private ( doh ) your very well thought of here and we look after our own ;)

As for the illness not existing one day I'm still waiting for the miracle pill that cures fat ppl!!!! I'll be 70 by then :(

Top Bottom