looking for upto 60 scaffolders of all grades & labourers, working from 1/6/15 till (1 Viewer)

TEESSIDE SCAFFOLDER

Reaction score
looking for upto 60 scaffolders of all grades & labourers, working from 1/6/15 till

looking for upto 60 scaffolders of all grades & labourers, working from 1/6/15 till at least 25/6/15 days & nights maybe longer term on Cemex Rugby shutdown.

If interested please call Vital Resources Agency to register your details on 0191 300 0433

mentioning Cemex shutdown for Shane Spencer.

See picture for rates of pay. Please share this status if you may know anyone interested

11204432_10152975290099751_1736583234228155815_n.jpg

Fcukin right that as a supervisor you get xtra perks ....after years on the tools gaining experiance & additional qualifications plus all the crap they get from both sides they deserve it.- ffs what a dumb & inexperianced statement-you'll be asking company bosses to pay themselves the same wages as a labourer next.....the thing that would put me off this job & the only thing that will stop them getting guys is the payrates- i think theyre the ones that were 1st published in 1988

To be fair SP I`ve had a few office boy supervisors in the past although they soon get shat on. To keep the peace I think an enhanced pay rate should suffice and your right they pay rates are sh!te.

Thats whats wrong wiv or system robbo....u shoulsnt be able to gain a supervisors card unless u'vw held a advanced for at least 10 years....any shelfstacker can do a supervisors course- all you need is 5 days & £700 hey presto zero 2 hero with the wage packet to suit

Thats whats wrong wiv or system robbo....u shoulsnt be able to gain a supervisors card unless u'vw held a advanced for at least 10 years....any shelfstacker can do a supervisors course- all you need is 5 days & £700 hey presto zero 2 hero with the wage packet to suit
700 quid? I was quoted at £950 over 5 x1 day courses.
Anyway I was put off supervision simply because after 35 years on the tools I have been put off doing it time and time again by lads who have returned to the spanner from being supervisors.
I prefer to sleep without the aid of sleeping pills at night thanks. :D

a dumb and inexp quote wtf are you on about **** your seeing yourself as some sort of supervisor that should get some sort of golden spanner because they have some exp well **** that im saying from all the jobs I have worked on its never been this **** pay supervisors digs and travel but not the boys and your are obviously been getting the arse taken ot yeah on jobs all the time accepting such pish must be your limits of working on jobs sticking to the same **** all the time its people like you southenpoofter who **** it up for the rest of us by accepting such **** probably living beyond his means in debt up 2 your eyes so you go arse liking in the hope of any sort of wage even when the pish is getting taken

Strawberry, I hate to be the one to break it to you but you're sounding like a very small cog in a very big wheel.

r8 cherrysandpegs I think if you read through the threads for the southernpoofter you might find he is a very successful business man

agJIP.gif

Supervisors and management to a certain extent get the thin edge of the wedge. I can remember 30 years ago if you became a supervisor for SGB you went on to salary and ended up working all hours for that.
Down under it certainly is true. Staff don't get overtime, sick pay or redundancy and supervisors have all the responsibility especially where the law is concerned.
I for one commend this job for giving something to the staff for once.

a dumb and inexp quote wtf are you on about **** your seeing yourself as some sort of supervisor that should get some sort of golden spanner because they have some exp well **** that im saying from all the jobs I have worked on its never been this **** pay supervisors digs and travel but not the boys and your are obviously been getting the arse taken ot yeah on jobs all the time accepting such pish must be your limits of working on jobs sticking to the same **** all the time its people like you southenpoofter who **** it up for the rest of us by accepting such **** probably living beyond his means in debt up 2 your eyes so you go arse liking in the hope of any sort of wage even when the pish is getting taken

Oh dear....you really are as dumb as i 1st thought & tbh maybe a little bit too hotheaded to ever be concidered for a supervisors post-sometimes my friend its better to except that what you say may not be agreed with by others- but doesnt necessitate such an agressive & underinformed response....in the words of others on here better to stay quiet & be thought of as a fool than to open your mouth & confirm it.

Top Bottom