buying tools central london

Bobbysupascaff

Reaction score
Gone to pick up tools from last job and bosh nicked!!!!!!! About £300 worth:mad:

Now starting new job tmrw instead of today does anyone know of any shops in London where I can buy some tools sounds strange but only ever used online ie leach/ Scaff tools. The only place I've bought in a shop was 12 years in buck and Ryan west end but there long gone

As ever cheers in advanced gents

---------- Post added at 09:09 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:33 AM ----------

Sorted mates got spare gear :)

Cheers Geoff I've sorted something for a couple of days i might as well order them now but thanks for the post fella

I have a big ben double buckle pin belt and single frog tape holder level and spanner with tether 40 large plus posting and package if this is any help to you super don't go splashing loads a money about pal

---------- Post added at 12:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:20 PM ----------

belt , single frog,tape frog,spanner,level,ratchet,and harness if required,plus size 9 boots brand new,this all sat in my shed

Cheers mick I'll have a look at that great offer I'll let you know on that I've got tons of harnesses boots etc just the tools and belt I'll give ya a PM later ;)

Don't know what your problem is Bobby ,
You can pick a hammer almost anywhere these days mate :laugh::laugh::laugh:

Pity your not up this way mate, got a couple of complete sets i won't be using anymore due to retiring, good luck.

Alright mate, sorry haven't got back to you. How's things mate, just finished on.crossrail at farringdon
Great job, but **** money.

On the toolside. I got a double frog, bubble holdet (the nylon stabila one) and i may even have a spare bubble in.the boot too till you get urself sorted.x

Hello mukka I had to buy some of leaches a traditional box with extra thin round handle REM bubble and belt and frogs for both £133!!!!! Cheers for that mate who was Farringdon for tones or Danny Sullivan?

Ps scc if the tools are still for sale I'll have them next week as spares if you don't need them I'll send money off either in post or PayPal we'll speak next week

---------- Post added at 04:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:57 PM ----------

Sorry thanks for the offer gunny

Hello mukka I had to buy some of leaches a traditional box with extra thin round handle REM bubble and belt and frogs for both £133!!!!! Cheers for that mate who was Farringdon for tones or Danny Sullivan?

Ps scc if the tools are still for sale I'll have them next week as spares if you don't need them I'll send money off either in post or PayPal we'll speak next week

---------- Post added at 04:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:57 PM ----------

Sorry thanks for the offer gunny
Do you have a bank account in 2015 bob?????:amazed:

good moaning bss just send me a pm when ready If you don't hear from me don't worry pal I will be back in a couple of weeks Azerbaijan is calling not bad money though for the short period we are out there.

Top Bottom