10 scaffs and 15 labourers wanted in cardiff (1 Viewer)

TEESSIDE SCAFFOLDER

Reaction score
10 scaffs and 15 labourers wanted in Cardiff

good rate of pay and digs paid

contact steven on 07825 261995

JUST THIS FACEBOOK,

MAYBE REAL, MAYBE NOT BE.

BUT MAYBE WORTH A RING.

I took the last job **** chops

---------- Post added at 09:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:15 PM ----------

Anyway I asked about work and got sarcasm.... only gave it back!!!

Beggin' b@stard.
Thought we were all braindead? F@ck off pr1ck.
Are you going to snap my jaw? P.M. me and we'll arrange a meet up. Can you make your way to Glasgow?

No, I'm from Liverpool. I just fancy the drive. F@ckin keyboard warrior.

I'm in belfast till Sunday nip over titanic quarter apartments.. skirt wearing ****

Good luck finding work on here ya fanny. You're going to need it.

Your the warriors. U just don't like it back. Scottish scaffolders lolololololololol it's like chips and Yorkshire puddings

---------- Post added at 10:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:20 PM ----------

Got it cheers.. never struggle. Good luck in well behind Scotland ya shitbag

I've told you before 'you're' means you are. Your means your. F@cking mong.
I thought we were thick, you know, the men that work in the sector you're trying so hard to get into, plasterer.
What the f@ck has chips and yorkshire puddings got to do with anything. . . ever? Pr1ck.

Bet ya dirty taig side of Glasgow with a attitude like yours.. All mouth no trousers sorry skirt..

---------- Post added at 10:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:30 PM ----------

They don't go.... like chips and Yorkshire puddings ya thick ****

---------- Post added at 10:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:31 PM ----------

P's I'm in you thick dirty Scot.

I like chips and Yorkshire puddings.:(
Do you like being 'in' dirty Scots then?
Are you Graham Norton?

Dirty taig... bloody Sunday

---------- Post added at 10:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:38 PM ----------

So ya a wannabe irish lol... im working with a few lads from East Belfast they would love you lol

Ask other forum members if I'm a dirty taig. You're an embarrassment to proddies. I was raging for a minute until I remembered you're a begging b@stard plasterer with a part 1 card that likes to call every other one in your desired trade thick, braindead b@stards, even though you've had the hole ripped right out of you by all us 'thickos' since you came on. Do yourself a favour and f@ck off. There's no work for you here trowel boy. Go n' mix some slap. Pr1ck.

And prods are wannabe English lol bloody Sunday. . Dirty ******* u know where I am!!! Off to Cardiff next then safety and access notts for my part 2.. stop scrounging off the British government. P's iv been on ere a year laughing at the brain dead

---------- Post added at 10:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:57 PM ----------

Your a taig and ashamed lol

---------- Post added at 11:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:59 PM ----------

I was working on ya poxy stadium last year spinning my spanner.. so good luck earning decent cash up there lol.. ya all mixed up inbreds

Lolololol... u dirty Ira *******.. and u wish me luck finding work now that is funny

---------- Post added at 11:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:21 PM ----------

And I'm no embarrassment to prods coz I'm English u know them that still own you lol. Peace out

F@cking idiot.
Still waiting on that PM

Last edited:
Realised u look a ****??? Told u where I am
East Belfast till sunday

Top Bottom