10 scaffs and 15 labourers wanted in cardiff

If I thought u ment it I'd say cheers lol... not booked it I will be booking it next week as iv had 2 steady job offers today on the books so I will be booking it closest to which ever job I take..

good look bigdogbarks at least you are taking the right steps in going about it the right way and hope you prosper in earning good money for you and your family get your part 2 and just remember this with your part 2 you are a qualified scaffolder but theres a difference between qualified and experienced scaffolders always stick with the old hands for picking up good tips find the safest quickest way and always try to reduce manual handling where ever possible and push for petrochemical and power stations at least you will be in safe hands and you wont be ripped off all the best.

Probably playing into ya hands here but **** it lol... cheers for the good words your not so bad after all.. good luck also long may ya work last etc

No I,am not bdb said my piece made my piece enough is enough but I must admit ripping the arse out of each other I must say you give as good as it gets scc.

Top Bottom