Cheerio

SF Admin

Administrator
Reaction score
I will be leaving my existing employer on Friday to start a new job and I will therefore be standing down as SF Admin. It’s been a great journey and I have enjoyed developing the Scaffolders Forum from scratch, to nearly 25,000 members.

I would like to say a big thank you to all of you for making the Scaffolders Forum what it is today.

The Scaffolders Forum will be left in safe hands and will continue for years to come.

I wish you all the best for the future.

Best Regards
Neil – SF Admin

Good luck in your new role Neil and thank you for the time and effort you have put in to 'the scaffolders forum'

Good luck Neil I hope it works out well for you.
So when does Pip take control?

good luck marra done a good job all the best with new job. as long as tnew man knows who the sheriff is it will all be good :blink1:

Adios Neil it has been emotional hope all works out for you buddy

---------- Post added at 07:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:41 PM ----------

Ps who's gonna inherit the admin throne then it's got to be hswt?

Fukinell mate first clarkson now you:cry:.....think you have been everything to everyone on here neil , the best advice i was ever given in business was its all about having a good relationship with people and you my friend have been a stallwart of fairness, all the best in your future endeavours and please pop back on once in a while and tell us what you really think :D

Good luck in your new job its a shame u couldnt continue with the forum....but whos gonna run it now or is it closing

Good luck mate, and a big thank you for all you've done...

Top Bottom