Having been let down by scaffolding companies on numerous occasions (1 Viewer)

Nice story...but is it me that the pics make him look like a right numpty lol

Wonder wot would happen if eveytime a brickie company let us down we decided to start a brickwork company?

Looks like a cocky young beaut, knows it all so expands like fuk into all areas and when the one decent contract hes got goes tits up theres 10 blokes out of work.....im normally quite supportive but the fella looks like all the gear no idea :weird:

Wait to he employs 3xScaffolders bet he's got no idea what he's in for--Columbian flu, Mums not well, Cars broken down got no bus fare...and it goes on and on !!!
Soon be a broken man...

cars always break down coming to work they are always alright going home

Wait for the " we have had to turn the car around,daz has sh1t his pants again,should be ok for tomorow hes havin salad tonight"

This lad will be bald,divorced and homeless within a year ,lets see the pics then :D

Wait till he starts buying **** loads of gear and a wagon that's when he'll think oh no, then he'll probably start letting everyone down. Where's his PPE and can we see the RAMS for gaining access on to that roof?

Fellas

Good luck to him hes not agency but a guy who has a construction company and will be employing uk Scaffs inshallah.

Im not being facetious but there could be a work opportunity for Bigdogbarks as hes up for 7day 12hr shifts

Torquay Poser ? The Worlds full of posers & drama queens

I dare say Richard Branson was criticised in his early years

Last edited:
He's obviously on the roof waiting for the scaffolders to turn up with the gear to finish the roof edge guardrail. PPE! whats that about?

Well I'm doing 12s 7 days rite now so if he comes in with more doe il be off lol

Haha he thinks I'm on rig job... Mr know it all knows **** all!!!! Total different job try 16.20 **** head

Enough for me on 12s 7 days.. u must get a kick out of bein a bell end.. Iv come across many ****** trunks like u 2 many times. Big mouth ****

Top Bottom