Scaffolders needed urgently

LNSLTD

Reaction score
London Network Scaffolding LTD are currently looking to fill the vacancy for Part 2 and Advanced Scaffolders, Foreman Scaffolders, HGV Drivers for their business operating from Hounslow, West London. We currently have several contracts on the London Underground, CrossRail, Network Rail, Kings College Hospital, Several New Builds and day to day domestic (street) scaffolds all over London.

We're also very interested in finding lads who can drive one of our vehicles PLUS lads that can manage people in a foreman role. Is this you?

* Must hold a valid CSCS Card to enable the candidate to work on our current projects for CrossRail, TfL, Tube Lines, Network Rail etc.
*LUL, National Grid, PTS Tickets - a bonus for this position.
*Must be available to work out of our Hounslow premises (i.e. start and finish the working day at this location). There will be no need for “travel direct to work site” as the work sites change every day.
* A driver license and Class 2 licence desirable for the position but will consider applicants without a driving licence.
* Reports daily to the Operations Manager - Processing paperwork - as required
* Comply with Company Policies and Procedures
* Understanding and co-operation in all Health and Safety matters
* Coordinating timely pickups for dismantles and deliveries for erections

Genuine candidates ONLY apply. We need motivated and professional candidates to start straight away. NO digs.

Please apply via email info@LNSLTD.com or call 02079931220 and we will get in contact with you directly via telephone.

Rates (variable but start from):
Part 2 - £165
Advanced - £185
Foreman - £195
Advanced with HGV - £200

More details on London Network Scaffolding LTD can be viewed at our website London Network Scaffolding LTD | Scaffold Services | London

Good luck.

Is this paye or self employed & is a van available

paye van fuel card digs 7x12hr shifts early dart sat sun digs paid Hilton so you can fall out of bed to work bonuses its all in the thread ?

80ty cash in hand 14 hr shift 7 days a week must be fluent in eastern European languages and not be racist driving licence essential must be able to communicate and overcome problematic situations digs provided 3 to a double room with small subsidiary allowance deducted out of your weekly pay this is a fulltime position until the job ends in 2 weeks all applicants must have an advanced card iosh nebosh an cocknosh with kneenosh ready to beg for ur wages on Friday that's if you can find the paymaster in the right pub anyone needing additional information please feel free with any inquiries and I will be glad to help ps before you ask NO VAN WITH FUEL CARD.i wont be fecked around only genuine applicants need apply this is not an agency

plenty of spanners on the job anyone needing a tool will definitely be meeting some tool hire available on a 6 week basis with deposit even though the job is fulltime for 2 wks

agents are spoiling good men? when I worralad ya wha glad tu gerarta anderson air raid shelter.

Top Bottom