Purchasing TG20:13 book (1 Viewer)

hughsey

Reaction score
NASC have introduced TG20:13. When I go to there webpage and shop the only package available is the full package including design discs etc.
This is over a grand, now I'm only interested in purchasing the booklet. When I was on my advanced course in December the instructor had a copy and said it was available to buy separate ?? anyone know how I can get myself a copy of the book ( not the small hand-outs you can get, the full book)

I think the full book is circa £250 but as previously stated can only be bought by either an nasc member or someone that has already bought the full suite & requires further copies -so the only way forward for you is to find someone willing to buy it on your behalf

What a load of **** in it ! bring out regulations for scaffolding and don't make it easily available to scaffolders !! yet you get some ******** of a safety officer walking around with his book, bought for him by some building company, looking at pictures and trying to tell you how to scaffold

STOP pulling his pisser mighty mouse, you know as well as me that NASC will prosecute for all infringments of it's copyrights.

FROM A POST BY "ADMIN"

" The Scaffolders Forum has been made aware that some of our members have been offering illegally copied versions of NASC (National Access & Scaffolding Confederation) guidance and/or publications.

The NASC has made it clear that legal proceedings will be undertaken without fail on any individual or company who is found to be carrying out such actions. This includes the Scaffolders Forum itself!

The Scaffolders Forum totally forbids this type of behaviour and has agreed to expel any said member from the forum and forward to the NASC the said member's details.

Please do not ask for copies of these documents on the forum!"

Last edited:
Top Bottom