Scaffolders needed urgently! Great rates (1 Viewer)

LNSLTD

Reaction score
London Network Scaffolding LTD are currently looking to fill the vacancy for Part 1, Part 2 and Advanced Scaffolders for their business operating from Hounslow, West London. We currently have several contracts on the London Underground, CrossRail, Network Rail, Kings College Hospital, Several New Builds and day to day domestic (street) scaffolds all over London. GREAT RATES FOR THE RIGHT CANDIDATES!

We're also very interested in finding lads who can drive one of our vehicles PLUS lads that can manage people in a foreman role. Is this you?

* Must hold a valid CSCS Card to enable the candidate to work on our current projects for CrossRail, TfL, Tube Lines, Network Rail etc.
*LUL, National Grid, PTS Tickets - a bonus for this position.
*Must be available to work out of our Hounslow premises (i.e. start and finish the working day at this location). There will be no need for “travel direct to work site” as the work sites change every day.
* A driver license and Class 2 licence desirable for the position but will consider applicants without a driving licence.
* Reports daily to the Operations Manager - Processing paperwork - as required
* Comply with Company Policies and Procedures
* Understanding and co-operation in all Health and Safety matters
* Coordinating timely pickups for dismantles and deliveries for erections

Genuine candidates ONLY apply. We need motivated and professional candidates to start straight away. NO digs.

Please apply via email info@LNSLTD.com or call 02079931220 and we will get in contact with you directly via telephone. GREAT RATES FOR THE RIGHT CANDIDATES!

More details on London Network Scaffolding LTD can be viewed at our website London Network Scaffolding LTD | Scaffold Services | London

Good luck.
:bigsmile:

Define " Great " for me mate,

be a good chap as my great and your great are probably a fukin year apart,

because if they were that "Great" you would have already stuck them up and filled your vacancies ten fold......

And so endeth the lesson:D

correct joebag,dont bother writing how
great the rates are just write the rate its quite simple

All genuine queries welcome via the email or telephone number provided.

Discussing rates with candidates over a many and varied field is not the way to do things on here as all candidates would be assessed on their tickets, qualifications, experience, capabilities to lead, whether they can drive etc.

Many thanks.

What would you pay, advanced ECITB - part 2 cisrs, confined space, mewp tickets, safetypassport, offshore survival , mist, full medical, driving licence, 19 years experience intermediate swimming Certs.

Ecitb advance lol didn't they give them with cornflakes

Keep this one going lads. A Friday night thread like the old days of the forum.

Keep this one going lads. A Friday night thread like the old days of the forum.

What the banter Peter or thread hijacking? Either way sure I'd be alright :D

If it's banter your after Pete Ull like this it's been sunny all week so I shaved my hair off last night all fooking day it's been freezing in London fux sake make things worse mate come up behind me slapped right on the back of the fooking head big red mark now :amazed:

Oh dear the ticket versus ability scenario again ,
1. Can you graft
2. Can you do the job to a good standard
3. Will you turn up every day on time and sober
4.can you think and make a decision for your self based on experience without having to phone the supervisor every 5 minutes to bore him with some stupid question .

These are what top men get paid top money for ,
Not what a poxy ticket says .

That's the questions I ask when I employ someone

Im working with a 20 year old part 2 with low crotch skintight joggers and a flick in his hair with a head like a moose and a body like an 8 year old cambodian long distance swimmer.....what rate would he get mate as he knows it all :wacko:

There paying labours wage for scaffs 15pound a hour that's what my cscs labour gets grate if u have no paper work or tickets hay

lns

Your a mug scaffs are not yes men been there done that your still a mug:evil:

Wots a mub ....is that a northern thing & wasnt monet a painter & decorator

Top Bottom