Jason David (Welsh Jay) sadly lost his life at the weekend. (1 Viewer)

VancouverLeedsLondonBoy

Reaction score
We're all pretty cut up down here at Hinkley about Jason. We found out yesterday at 1pm that he sadly took his own life over the weekend.

He walked out of our cabin on Friday morning and that was the last we ever saw of him.

We have arranged a collection for his family down here so if anybody would like to donate anything at all then please contact me on here so I can give you my PayPal address.

If anybody would like to verify that this is an official collection then please contact Hinkley Point B on 01278654600 and ask to be put through to Cape.

Cheers lads

Chris Convy

Last edited:
Holy **** chris.
condolences to his family and friends. Pm me the paypal address pal and i'll put a little something in at the weekend.

Horrible news Chris felt the same when my first ever guv died at sgb Steve burgess

Snap Chris me too I'll do it with den on sat take care mate

---------- Post added at 07:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:15 PM ----------

Ps don't think anyone would have to ring capes to check mate we know your one of your own Chris ;)

Poor bloke , people say suicide is a cowards way out because of the people left behind, in some ways i believe its the bravest thing a person can do, selfish but brave, had a shotgun in my mouth 5 years ago only time ever contemplated anything like that and it was through pure anger, thankfully common sense and a glimpse of a way out prevailed, inbox me your bank details mate money will be in tomorow, rip lad ,never knew you but a shame we didnt speak x

Wow joe!!! Quite surprised by that post wouldn't have thought that you would have been in that bad of a place tbh mate I've never crossed that bridge myself thankfully but i do agree with you about it being brave Im simply not man enough to do it A) because of family and friends and b) sounds really daft I know but all the heaven and hell bollox, I'm not at all religious but the stuff that's drummed into you as a kid sticks with you

I for one always thought you were a genuine and honest bloke and on here theres not as many as we would like topman for posting that takes some doing ;)

RIP Jason David. Condolences to his family and all those that knew him.

condolence to family and friends left behind. Mind must have been shot to pieces. Rip Welsh Jay.

Condolences To Family, Poor Lad. Joe 100% Respect Your Honesty That Took Some Saying Mate.

Fuk me an intervention....sent a pm if anyone knows vllb tell him to reply please.....cheers fellas but fuk off honestly with the greatest respect, lets get this blokes fund up and the bloke whos got troubles we all have let him know we are all fuked and normal is a fantasy and madness is lifting 5 ton of gear a dayat 100 ft and some cnt saying its not enough ;)

RIP Jay.

Always sad to think that a man didn't have anyone to talk to or felt too embarrassed to talk to his mates about the way he was feeling. There is a big focus down under on making sure fellow workers are ok and it is a requirement for companies to offer an employee assistance service.

Top Bottom