Work in Reading Town Centre (1 Viewer)

W

WayneTrad

Come and work on the redevelopment of a big tower block in system scaffold in READING. Good rates of pay and a good firm to work for. It's for TRAD Scaffolding. We are a good firm who look after their scaffs. If you put the work in we reinvest in you.
Call Wayne 07551 156505. Immediate starts for long terms.

Last edited:
Good System Bobby, Fast And Safe And As Long As Its Based Out Right It Will Scream Up.

I Have Used Layher A Few Times Bobby, Its A Really Good System , There Temp Roof Is The Mutts Nuts, Layher Keder I Think Its Called

Never done the roof system only used haki ( quite funny went through a patch when I was 19 when we did only temp roofs for months haven't done one since now I'm 30 lol ) but yes I love layher it's graft putting up a lump especially with them 3 m decks but looks great

---------- Post added at 11:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:05 PM ----------

Used it loads of times ger

Plettac has been in the uk for years......a company called mtd in the midlands were using it over 15yrs ago and are still using it now........so its not a new system.

Used the keder xl roof system a bit back, can be rolled out on a rail with sheets that can go wall roof wall in one hit, absolutely loved it, also even though its a massive system it could be built without having your lahyer training via a little instruction booklet......which was nice :love:

Looks like waynes getting his stablisers put back on !

Dont forget free bottle of washing up liquid to grease the rails for the sheets.....also wash waynes mouth out with it hes writing cheques his mind cant cash :toung:

TRAD recruitment while your here why dont you check out "waynetrad's" threads?hes trying to drum up workers for your company and is going about it in an interesting manner

Top Bottom