X-Pro launches New 'Dragonfly V2' Spirit Level

M8 it took 30 years for stabila to put fcukin magnets in the damn thing & now u want us to purchase a bile green 40 quid bubble just cos its got mirrors init....get real fella ...scaffs dont like change at the best of times & certainly not when the markets already got a proven product....long live the yellow stick
It took Stabila 30 years because it was originally designed for Brickies, hence the flat base?, they only modified it 'Because' Scaffs adopted it, in the absence of anything better at the time and it just became the norm?

The Dragonfly however was designed in consultation 'With Scaffs for Scaffs' and gives them a Professional Level specifically designed for their Trade!

The Mirrors are there to help in situations that a normal Level lets you down and feedback from existing Customers shows that they are providing a practical and valuable benefit and they do help in difficult and tight viewing situations.

I also received this from a Customer recently;

"So today I dropped my level 55 feet on to a parking lot this is all that happen not even so much as off level (and I checked a lot)... Got to say tho dragonfly is the only level for me now, and it's my favourite colour"

Don't knock it til you tried it!!!...

The Dragonfly is extremely strong!!!...

v2dropped.jpg

---------- Post added at 10:44 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:41 AM ----------

Sarcasim my friend.......no offence intended.
;)... None taken!!!...

Just wanted to clear up any misconceptions of the history of this project and how it finally got off the ground!

The Dragonfly V2 is now also available from Associated Access in Bristol and it has recently been picked up by Generation UK too.

I bought one waste of money. Load of ****, magnets are weak as hell.

I have watched the video regards this level and to be honest the lads didn't know how to level ledger ,
They put a double on a standard and then another double at the other end 20 foot away and had to keep going back to the middle to read the stability level ,
As any good scaffolder will tell you you put a double on every other standard then put you level beside the end your levelling as you don't need to lift the belly out of the ledger if it's only every other standard ,
Thus making the need for end on sight not necessary .
By the way I have been using stabila levels with v groove in the base for over 10 years ,
That groove does really make a difference as to how the level sits on the tube .

Octopeye if you want to send me one I will really put it through its paces for a month and give you an honest review on here ,
Iam all for anything that make my life easier or produces more work at the end of the shift ,
But I can't really see this level doing anything more then a stabila can do

Top Bottom