X-Pro launches New 'Dragonfly V2' Spirit Level

Octopeye

Reaction score
X-Pro-Website-21-e1441289983925.jpg

The Proview Dragonfly is a multiple Award Winning Product from a lone Inventor - a Tradesman of over 27 years on the Tools, which went on to Win British Invention of the Year in 2009 whilst still in prototype stage, and after several Years of pounding the pavement looking for funding but always falling outside the goal posts the Inventor set up his own Crowdfunding Project called www.BizKit-Tin.com and looked to his Customers asking them to 'Pre-Order' it to get it to help get it off the ground. It took 17 months to hit the target required mainly due to lack of marketing capability but it finally got there and the newly launched Product officially entered Toolstation in August of 2014. It’s had a fantastic start and has even already been improved to the new V2 (Version 2) based on End User Feedback and it is now receiving some very positive feedback from Customers all around the World. It has recently also been picked up by Generation UK too. Check it out at; www.x-protools.com where you can find out amore about the entire Range!

This Level has from the outset been designed in consultation with the Scaffolding Community for the Scaffolding Community and offers a more tailored alternative option to the traditional Stabila Level they've currently adopted, which was actually designed for Brickies but was subsequently modified for Scaffolders once they took to it, which itself was mainly in the absence of a specifically designed product for their Trade!

Designed around the theme of Health & Safety and constantly evolving based on User Feedback the Proview Dragonfly currently offers never before seen Patented viewing options via strategically positioned Marine Grade Polished Stainless Steel Mirrors built into the body of the level that do not exist in any other Level. These 'ProView' viewing options are designed to help Users out in those difficult situations where a conventional Level lets them down! These benefits significantly outweigh the price difference!

At 250mm long, it is the same length as the Stabila and it's also designed to fit the same Frogs, it also has powerful N42 Grade Neodymium Magnets and 2 CNC Machined Bubble Vials with 0.5mm/m accuracy in normal position.

With glowing reports from the field from Customers all around the World, this surely is an highly practical and beneficial Level that you simply cannot afford to ignore!

Check it out here along with a Demo Video; https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lsoaMmfKtEE

You can also follow us on; www.facebook.com/XProTools and @Octopeye on Twitter! and join our Facebook Group at; https://www.facebook.com/groups/346426268891285

Last edited:
When my stabila expires I'll try one mate

What I'd love to see is a ' glow in the dark ' bubble especially at the minute as I'm stuck in a riser with sod all light ;)

Perhaps a something to ponder in the future?

Looks like a fukin anall probe, ive said for years about the mirrored vial aswell....no dragons den for me now i hope your happy :mad:

Looks like it's made of plastic ,
Not for me I will stick with what we have always used

Im Using The One With Earth Magnets Bobby, Suits Us Kwikstage Bashers It Can Take A Knock Or Three Mate, Hows Things In Your World Anyway Good Buddy ?

Try the stability with the " V " groove I have had 3 now and swear by them ,
The magnets are much stronger and they sit on the tube properly

M8 it took 30 years for stabila to put fcukin magnets in the damn thing & now u want us to purchase a bile green 40 quid bubble just cos its got mirrors init....get real fella ...scaffs dont like change at the best of times & certainly not when the markets already got a proven product....long live the yellow stick

I'll test it out for you daz was gonna go with a Big Ben one but might give this one a spin ( quite literally with the amount of times I've dropped my bubble lol )

Bobby forget the Big Ben bubble I have had 2 of them mate and they are ***** ,
One the bubble vial fell out for no reason ,
And the other one bent for no reason
Iam a person that takes care of his tools and the Big Ben are not worth the money

Bobby forget the Big Ben bubble I have had 2 of them mate and they are ***** ,
One the bubble vial fell out for no reason ,
And the other one bent for no reason
Iam a person that takes care of his tools and the Big Ben are not worth the money

Can't argue with that!!!! This one it is

I order one a few years back off this company. Only to have an email saying that there was no funding to build this. Asked me if i could promote the x-pro range to enable enough orders to allow them to be in the position to purchase materials........to me if your promoting an item, should the funds be there to start, if not already, have production in process????

I order one a few years back off this company. Only to have an email saying that there was no funding to build this. Asked me if i could promote the x-pro range to enable enough orders to allow them to be in the position to purchase materials........to me if your promoting an item, should the funds be there to start, if not already, have production in process????
Interesting view Weaverbix, but then we did have a major Credit Crunch and all sources of funding dried up, so in the absence of other alternative, 'Pre-Selling' the Product to raise the funds was the only option left?

Fortunately enough people were supportive of this idea and BizKit-Tin; (4octopus.com*::*Manufacturers*::*X-Pro Tools) was born! BKT is a new Crowdfunding System designed to help people with great ideas to raise the funding they need to get them started and the Proview Dragonfly from X-Pro was the first ever Product to successfully get off the ground by using it!

The Dragonfly was put into production, it is made of high grade alloy and not plastic, and it is already available in all 170 Stores across the UK in Toolstation, and it is in their Printed Catalogue too?

So 'NO' this request to pay in advance is NOT a "Take the Money and Run" Scam scaffy 1980! You can got to Toolstations website to see that for yourself via this link; Proview Dragonfly Level 250mm | Toolstation

Top Bottom