Scaffolders- Fortel Services Ltd. - Chertsey (1 Viewer)

Reaction score
Fortel Services Ltd are currently looking for Scaffolders for immediate start in Chertsey.
The role will involve Handrails Erecting, modifying and dismantling SCAFFOLDING as required by contract must have a valid CISRS CARD.

Rate £12 on PAYE

If interested, please call Jag on 01474 747235

Salary: £12.00 /hour

Fortel Services Ltd are currently looking for Scaffolders for immediate start in Chertsey.
The role will involve Handrails Erecting, modifying and dismantling SCAFFOLDING as required by contract must have a valid CISRS CARD.

Rate £12 on PAYE

If interested, please call Jag on 01474 747235

Salary: £12.00 /hour

Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha

Let's break this down lads, basic week rate £12 x 39 hours gives ya £468 top line, PAYE will mean deductions of £55 tax an £37.80 NI, leavin ya a miserable £375.20 per week :mad: I really don't understand how lads can work for these rates my overheads are more than this, games fecked an North Sea ain't lookin 2 clever the now :sick:

Another Agency Taking There Cut First Gents, They Really Are Parasites.

Makes me laugh how they expect to get blokes on that doe. I would only work half day for that

And theyl put you through a payment company who will prob charge you to get your wages ha ha ha

I might know a labourer that will work for that do u want me to get him to pm u? 12 pound a hour ha

Its got to be some misprint. I have worked for these in the past and the rates were 16.00 an hour like I said 6 years ago. If anything, rates should have gone UP, not down since then.

Either way, I doubt they will have many queuing up in droves applying for THAT little delight! :laugh:

Top Bottom