Hello and free Training

Does anyone know if there is any way you can get ur cisrs if u already have your nvq2,cscs.saftey passport and 9 years exp???? Do i have to fund it my self or any gov funding.av been lookin for a while.

what a great thread. Free scaffold training, ill bet you have a queue from john o groats to lands end. bought time someone took the mantle in this instead of all those profiteering training centres.

no there is also free courses at a training place in manchester called simian,google it for now but ill try and post the main mans number,there are loads off people thet do it for free its gov funded

what a great thread. Free scaffold training, ill bet you have a queue from john o groats to lands end. bought time someone took the mantle in this instead of all those profiteering training centres.

PMSL :D Your not a share holder in Simian are you rumple:D

PMSL :D Your not a share holder in Simian are you rumple:D

I would like to be, only thing i have to fall back on is my A**E, no they are everywhere i go and i have met the two Dave's who are the directors and they are good guys. Seem really genuine.

I would like to be, only thing i have to fall back on is my A**E, no they are everywhere i go and i have met the two Dave's who are the directors and they are good guys. Seem really genuine.

2 daves ??????????

Hello All

Just signed up to this forum, not 100% sure how it works yet.

If there is any scaffolders out there who need their CISRS card and have no NVQ then I can offer you FREE training (no strings attached) if you are interested in this then come back to me.

Otherwise look forward in chatting to you and joining in any forums.

Cheers Dave
hi there just wondering if youcould help me out i took assessed route at kings lynn in 2006 been through 4 portfolios never got them signed off by anyone can you help me in any way many thanks justyn

does your firm have to be registered with train 2 gain dave? need 2 get on my part 2 but am struggling without paying the full lot.

Hello Dave ive just signed up myself and not sure how this works either,but im sure interested in some training,ive been scaffolding fof 20 years but havent been doing much for the last 4 years,and finding it hard to find work because i havent got relevent tickets,dont know if you can help?cheers Martin

Hello All

Just signed up to this forum, not 100% sure how it works yet.

If there is any scaffolders out there who need their CISRS card and have no NVQ then I can offer you FREE training (no strings attached) if you are interested in this then come back to me.

Otherwise look forward in chatting to you and joining in any forums.

Cheers Dave
high dave abe. i have done assessed route nvq level 3 and need a 2 day refresher course can u help with that .i been in the industry since 1989? thanks

Gents sorry but not been on for a while if you need the training or looking at doing it please contact our centre on 0845 612 2418 and they will explain all again apologises for not coming back to you sooner

Sorry but the number you have dialled is not in service..... :-(

Top Bottom