Fiel Rubber Buckets

StoneScaffoldingLtd

Reaction score
Best fittings buckets I have used by far.

Recycled Tyres so I'm lead to believe.

I've tried without success to source them within the UK. Seems like they are made by a Spanish company.

Anybody any wiser as to where I can purchase them from please ?

Or for that matter a rubber fittings type bucket that won't split from top to bottom on it's first jolly outing or when your overweight labourer stands in it full of fittings to do a single up cus he can't bleedin reach? :eek:

25 litre plastic drum cut the top off drill holes in thick part of side fix two small shackles and a short sling . The short ropes the safety netters use are perfect or one metre nylon sling.

The Fiel tubs are virtually indesructable. Just wear out at the bottom in time. Drop them from a multi storey and they will just bounce!

---------- Post added at 11:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:09 PM ----------

Espuertas - Baskets | Rubi Kanguro

e99.jpg

Tons on eBay, search faulks bucket

---------- Post added at 06:06 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:04 AM ----------

Stubbs buckets are our favourite, £25 a pop but strong as!

They sell them buckets in a hardware store near me stone scaff at 7.99 a pop. Best buckets I've had. Last forever. Hertfordshire area. If you want I could send you their details. They could maybe mail em if you needed.

They look the same as gorilla tubs 2 me - which are readily available

cutting the top of water tubs worked best for me

i think gorrilla tubs are good except the handles always snap off

Gorilla tubs are useless we where getting through so many I was spending £50 a week on them ,
So we have gone back to the nylon bags that leaches sell ,
They ain't cheap but I make the lads use them until the arse is falling out of them.

We use them as well phil -The thing is wiv them each guy is issued their own that they keep their tools in & so look after it & dont keep leaving them on site also they keep up up wiv the wah regs cos they got a SWL stamped on em so u can safely pull em up on a rope

Sourced them locally now :)
Excellent fittings buckets these, don't split, the handles don't snap and they bounce from very high - 33Lt Deep Rubber Skip - Tyre Rubber

Watch the video on the page in the link above. They will even withstand being driven over :-O

Last edited:
As said before, a 25l drum with the top cut off. A length of 12mm poly steel rope spliced on as the handle.
Lasts for ages and cheap as chips. Poly steel is a good firm rope so the handle stays upright, dont have to bend down to far to pick it up.

Top Bottom