4 Scaffolding Instructors based around the UK

TEESSIDE SCAFFOLDER

Reaction score
A large private training company is currently looking for 4 Scaffolding Instructors based around the UK, 1 in Norfolk, 2 in London and 1 in Birmingham.

The successful candidate does not necessarily need teaching experience but it is a must to hold the Advanced Scaffolder certificate. If you do have teaching experience and any assessing or teaching qualifications then this would be an advantage. A good level of industry experience is essential as is a general interest in teaching/training.

The 4 positions all offer an £8,000 relocation package and the salary is between £28,416 - £36,300 however the highest point a new starter can come in at is £33,152, unless it is one of the positions in London which get an extra £2,314 London weighting on top.

My client also offers an excellent pension scheme, 25 days holiday which goes up with service + bank holidays and a my flex scheme which gives you the opportunity of cheaper private health or private dental etc.

If you feel you have the right skills, experiences and are interested by this vacancy then please email me your cv asap or call me on 01173 343 777.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Kind Regards,

Oliver Critchlow

t 01173 343 777
m 07884 865799
e ocritchlow@educationstaffbank.co.uk
w Education Staff Bank - Education Staffing Resources

Top Bottom