Norwiegan scaff ticket vaild in uk ?? (1 Viewer)

Arley

Reaction score
Hi everyone , hope you all are good
Does anyone know if i can work in UK on a Norwiegan scaffold ticket?
Have been working with scaffs for around 9 years both industrial and construction.

Blessings

Arley

Arley, First Things First Welcome To The Forum Buddy, And Sorry Mate Im Afraid Your Card Isnt Valid, Unless Its A Cisrs Card It Wont Be Recognised, Sorry Mate.

Thanks

Thanks for the quick replay
It is not a Cisrs card
Are they maybe a way to convert me ticket or take the Cisrs ticket ?
Once again thanks for a good an honest answer

Arley, First Things First Welcome To The Forum Buddy, And Sorry Mate Im Afraid Your Card Isnt Valid, Unless Its A Cisrs Card It Wont Be Recognised, Sorry Mate.

Arley welcome to the forum have you worked in the eu with your ticket before scc

try getting someone like capes to sponsor you cisrs is the monopoly over here but not in the eu,
well not yet anyway if Asian scaffs are going to be allowed over here I would sooner have you so I cant see why they would discriminate your quals on your work permit for the uk

Welcome arley, presuming your a system scaff you should find work here.Have a look at the picture in the thread, wicked spurring. If you can do a job as good as that, youll get a job over here.lolo

If you have experience in Layer, solely or with t&fitting- PHD, Connect, and other firms would be interested, don't know that the Layer familiarisation/Product Course is transferrable from other countries, can't see why not, think it takes two days, could give you a grounding with those firms who could put you thru your tickets

Thats A Good Point Mr, The SSPT Courses Are Run Over A Weekend, But You Should Be A Part One (Minimum Qualification) So I Dont Know How It Would Work.

Thanks for the quick replay
It is not a Cisrs card
Are they maybe a way to convert me ticket or take the Cisrs ticket ?
Once again thanks for a good an honest answer

Welcome to scaffs forum fella,

Ticket conversions are available in a north east car park,

Process can be completed within 24 hrs even faster if you offer them some columbian woodbines,

If interested Ave spanners can enlighten you further via a PM at the earliest.

Arley on a personal note, having worked there in the 1980s (Frigg Field)and friends with some of the norwegian scaffs, im sure with you working there for 9 years must have met somebody who could of put you in the loop about uk card system.

blessings

Last edited:
Thanks a lot everyone for the good and useful tips and hints a out how to make it work easiler and how to look it up

Blessings

---------- Post added at 02:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:59 PM ----------

Thanks for the answer
I only meet norwiegan , dansih , Swedish , polish , and some german scaff and they does unfortunately don't know it
I havent had the luck to meet an uk scaffs that could give me the best info

Once again thanks for the hints

Bless

Anytime Arley, Take Care And Stay Busy Buddy, And Contribute To The Forum.

Top Bottom