BP: Habitat Spec...

Garry Adams

Reaction score
Can anyone help me out ???, Has anyone got a copy or a reference point for BP Scaffolding Procedures for Habitats ???

I did have access a Copy, however, that was some time ago, as I recall the Habitats were fully encapsulated for blasting and vented for spraying…however, I would like to view the Procedures so as I don't miss anything out...

Any help would be appreciated…

Garry...

Last edited:
did a few offshore Gar all pressurised so that the hotworks could go on without stopping the production.
they have to be fitted out inside by the laggers with sheet metal.
I would imagine that the safe house habitats have done away with them all together.
i have sent you a PM ;)

@ Happy…thanks old bean…Im looking at the pipe line Project, Safe house may be under consideration for the Terminals...

FRA

Gar...

---------- Post added at 09:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:56 PM ----------

@ Sean…are you into Encapsulation ???

Its pretty simple for blasting and painting. Just a habitat from monarflex etc. with ventilation. Only for keeping the rain off and contain any dust from blasting. If its a pipeline should be simples. BP habitat procedure is mainly for naked flame work on platforms and terminals.

Gar
i have the encapsulation Squad on hand if indeed you require them
they are old friends and will be interested.They have been doing the envirowrap
type sheeting on jackets and pipelines at home and abroad,;)

Bro…

Workscope package is almost complete and ready for submission, lets see how this one pans out old bean...

Gar...

Top Bottom