alan reade!!! (1 Viewer)

punter

Reaction score
Just been reading thru some old posts on the forum from general stuff to design and all the techinal ins and outs of our game..is it just me or is he the most clued up man on the forum??? dont know him personally but seems he knows the game inside/out!!

i can only presume you started at A
wait till you get to H there is a really knowldgeable guy in that section.
to save you time try HAP;)

Yes punter, he's not bad,might have made a jolly good scaff as well!!:cool:

im better than most at least i can say ive slept with a scaff
i shared a room with my uncle(a real scaff) when i was at glaxo montrose ;)

Careful happy.
admitting you sleep with scaffs, isnt the best idea you've had.......especially being a roughtie toughtie rangers fan......lol lol

Just been reading thru some old posts on the forum from general stuff to design and all the techinal ins and outs of our game..is it just me or is he the most clued up man on the forum??? dont know him personally but seems he knows the game inside/out!!

Hello Alan!:D

Just back from the Grammys, got nothing there but appreciate the sentiment here :)
Well spotted SF, thought I had played it smart under stating my valued input but I guess you have the inside track on posters!!

---------- Post added at 11:20 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:19 AM ----------

It must be you punter. By all accounts he is a cantankerous old bugger who does nothing but surf the internet and drink tea all day.

You are not the first to notice or to comment Spanner.

@ Punter

I had the good fortune to meet, take tea and chochi bisquits with Alan at his Dubai Office, one would have to far and wide to find a Man who could match or indeed surpass Alan's knowledge gleaned over his Career Path…

I must say that Alan has helped me out with information over the years, which was thankfully received and faithfully applied...

Tbh gerscaff if i drink another of these tequilas over here - i'm gonna 4get my own name lol

That's it daz compared myself to the most knowledgable bloke would have gone down In history together now uve fooked it!!!!!!!!!! Lol

---------- Post added at 03:55 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:49 AM ----------

Plus tequila and short ppl don't mix.......... Stop propping up that skirting board :)

and you are related how to Alan, cousin brother Mum?

Top Bottom