Hop Up Brackets for Tube and Fitting.

mart62

Reaction score
Hi. I saw a firm using these on a timber frame. Just wondered how you support the boards as from what I can tell you can only put these on the standards at say 6 ft centres so you would be overspanning on the boards.

Thanks in advance for any help.

No mate.

Inside hop up brackets so that you can put an inside 2 board lift inbetween the main lift heights. I have never used them and cant see how they can work safely.

Usually you would put your inside line of standards in at 1.2m and an additional standard where your butting tranny would be.

Some also put additional puncheons in.

Most would have a design to tell you where stuff goes.

I suppose you can put the extra standards in as and when required as the brickie will be moaning...

Its usually built in one go mate, it would be a ball ache to try and put in extra standards if its say three or four lifts!!!

We have a number of brackets which allow you to put in an outside ledger, therefore just putting butts across the existing ledger and the new outside ledger on bracket, for your intermediate transoms. However, I wanted more of these the other week and couldn't source them.

Galloway brackets were using them as steps with 13 ft boards complete bullock

Made by ASP ( combisafe) and ram steel make a version

genration website say they stock them but when i enquired they said they havent had them in stock for donkeys and wont know when the contact y will but if you contact HACKETTS LTD SCAFFOLDING,hacketts, they will manufacture what you need. i was quoted £7 for a hop up bracket like the 1 shown on there web site but that would attatch on to a ledger and not a standard like the one in hatters pic

They come off 2 inside ledgers running along side each other , to the depth of the brackets , good for timber frame plots

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom