Citb advanced glasgow Course full till october

Reaction score
I dont beleive in advanced scaffolding ticket but now I require it for my job position and if am not paying for it its not my money getting spent on a money making scheme CITB. Anyhoo I called up CITB glasgow yesterday 27/01 and asked to make a booking for the advanced scaffolding course asap I was then informed that the next available date is the 19th of october :eek: you sure can you check again I asked politley she says yes I have and we are fully booked. what the hell is going on do they just hand out advanced tickets to ever man and there two dogs like they do on part 1 and 2s(my reason why there is an advance course). so after my rant the question is .. Does anyone know anywhere else in scotland that does advanced scaffolding courses. I have checked online cant find any info.

Cheers

E Scaff…

I completed the Advanced at Renfrew 16 Jan, however, I did have to wait for a few Month prior, for a place…I recently Posted a Question on the Forum " is there a case " for another NCC in Scotland given that I know of only one in Renfrew…further, you have to submit your Portfolio and attend a 2 Day assessment on the Hanger and the Temp Roof circa 6 Months after completing the 2 week course, thats about another £500 for that + accommodation and expenses...:eek:

Top Bottom