part 2 looking for work in scotland

Stonedrose murphy was the lad a pm you about before Xmas when you were looking for a good lad,,,

I know mate, I remember. I'm just having the craic. He wouldn't last ten minutes on one of my jobs if his ballsack shrivelled up his arse like it has done here.

:laugh:

---------- Post added at 07:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:15 PM ----------

paters ***** mate

Patter.

I know mate, I remember. I'm just having the craic. He wouldn't last ten minutes on one of my jobs if his ballsack shrivelled up his arse like it has

haahaaaa very good billy big ********, you the
the tap raver wae auw the PATTER aye, u came oot the wood work to hav a shnide dig at ma name , its a fuckn crackn name .....am a roman catholic and celtic daft so theres sum amo for you stonedrose kinda nsmes that anyhow bet u dnt even inhale....fuckn stond rose aaaaaye right pal

I'll let the forum decide who has the patter Timothy.
Jog on Rory. If you were any good you wouldn't be sittin on the rock n' roll ya beggin' b@stard.

Jog on Rory. If you were any good you wouldn't be sittin on the rock n' roll ya beggin' b@stard.

aye fair doos.......its hard to get a start tho theres no much work about glasgow right now and am no oan the dow am still labouring

---------- Post added at 08:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:03 PM ----------

dohl

---------- Post added at 08:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:04 PM ----------

the brew, giro , benefits wit ever u want tae call it

your doing your career prospects no good with some of that wee man
not the septic stuff but the swearing at your elders and bringing religion onto the Forum.I FOR ONE CANT ABIDE THAT STUFF:eek:
STONEDROSES is a play on words with refrence to a Great Band and also a favourite pastime of many.
Enjoy the Fitbaw tomorrow but it wont be as easy as you all think it will,because lets face it your fecking crap although we are worse

your doing your career prospects no good with some of that wee man
not the septic stuff but the swearing at your elders and bringing religion onto the Forum.I FOR ONE CANT ABIDE THAT STUFF:eek:
STONEDROSES is a play on words with refrence to a Great Band and also a favourite pastime of many.
Enjoy the Fitbaw tomorrow but it wont be as easy as you all think it will,because lets face it your fecking crap although we are worse

Come on you blues,,,,well said HH

Did we actually split from the uk, whats happnin here nae joabs fur us jocks

turns out it was as easy as we thought happyhugenote hahahaha

this is brutal av foned up at least 15 companies since passing my part1 which i funnded my self and still have had no joy in getting a start with anyone ...... can anyone explain whats goin on at the moment

a know we didnt quite get off on the right foot but do u hav any work at the moment in glasgow or the surrounding areas???? i am a good graffter and easy to get along with

Scotland defo dry mate im the same, head south if no joy, a pain I know but londons boomin

---------- Post added at 01:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:26 PM ----------

what area you got mate, ill go anywhere

I had two companies on the scaffolders live system, I have just called them and they have found the scaffolders from our live system. When I find work I post it on the live system, It is free to use. You might as well sit on the live system. you stay live for two weeks, then just text again. If you use it you will get a confirm active message, if you do not call me and i will put you live. 01206 272 959.

Text4Jobs - Jobs via SMS the scaffolders live system

Tricky

also look at the facebook page scaffolding jobs direct.

---------- Post added at 02:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:43 PM ----------

Can you do me a favor, when you see Jiggaman on a post, tell him text4jobs does work please mate

happyhugenote
well done on the scoreline observation,not sure about the world beaters though,hunbeaters will do for now hahaha

Best of luck in Europe jizzaman
How many times can a team be put out in the one season

Top Bottom