part 2 looking for work in scotland

It's murder m8 think am going to head to London for a bit not really into it but needs must have

07713307815 thats a number for work at gatwick airport got the text yesterday.. 40hours per week £20 an hour he said.

Am in the same boat mate, i hav a yrs experience with tube n fitting i hav recently passed my Part 1 so if you r needn me pls pm me i am from glasgow castlemilk, if you want to get a gang together, thnks

Rory Murphy scotland murder for work just now was recently at bifab for 2 years but they went quiet before Xmas there al defo give you shout if you up for ganging up

Am in the same boat mate, i hav a yrs experience with tube n fitting i hav recently passed my Part 1 so if you r needn me pls pm me i am from glasgow castlemilk, if you want to get a gang together, thnks

anybody that's is after a true grafter, Rory is your man, nothing is a problem for him, gives you 120% day in day out,had the pleasure of Rory labouring on me on numerous jobs in scotland when working for network,,!!

Thanks for the comment mcduff means alot to me , excuse my ignorance but mcduff???? I dont reconise the name and the avatar isnt clear either lol

anybody that's is after a true grafter, Rory is your man, nothing is a problem for him, gives you 120% day in day out,had the pleasure of Rory labouring on me on numerous jobs in scotland when working for network,,!!

It's kev the crazy cumbria with the even crazier Glaswegian wife... Smash it in,,

Aaauw fir **** sake kev how the hell are ya u horrible bastsard.....lol hope you and susan r safe and healthy your a top scaff kev a would work anywhere with you ......as long as you drop the fuckin fenian ******* stuff haaahaaaa moan the hoops cant wait for tomorow 8 nil easy to the mighty green n white

---------- Post added at 08:36 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:35 AM ----------

Turbo kev

F@ck up Rory.
Who fae glesga is called Rory?
Rory the Tory from Bearsden.
Pass me the vol au vents Rory, the game's about to start.:laugh:

Last edited:
Rory Murphy scotland murder for work just now was recently at bifab for 2 years but they went quiet before Xmas there al defo give you shout if you up for ganging up

nice one mate i also have a mate whos a part1 and weve got a good labouref as well my numbers 07796433487, cheers

---------- Post added at 03:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:00 PM ----------

F@ck up Rory.
Who fae glesga is called Rory?
Rory the Tory from Bearsden.
Pass me the vol au vents Rory, the game's about to start.:laugh:

**** you tokn about ya creep

Top Bottom