Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Assessor signed it of wed so hopefully be quick

Oh yes if there stupid enough give me 1

I was living dream got it for free

Need start bringing wedge in now

I've had the wedge 9 out of the 10 years so ain't done too badly without it well last year infact actually after I talked to southern poofter fooking jinx!!!! I've had 3 firms saying my cards not enough so........ Gotta get it done lol

Seriously love it mate you'll do well bright boy ;)

Hi Bobby make sure you pull your socks up pal it wont be long before they will be penalising the part two certs just like they have on the renewal for part ones.
A lot of men are not bothering to go back for their one day assessment and the traing schools along with governing bodies will back any move if it means getting more money out of the boys take care pal mick.

Nice one uncle mick yep I ve had a right good run so yup will be done this job I'm on for till April/may then I'll have the card to match looks.............. Basic lol

I was living dream got it for free

Need start bringing wedge in now

---------- Post added at 07:52 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:48 AM ----------

Hopefully coZ the Mrs is expensive lol

I've had the wedge 9 out of the 10 years so ain't done too badly without it well last year infact actually after I talked to southern poofter fooking jinx!!!! I've had 3 firms saying my cards not enough so........ Gotta get it done lol

Seriously love it mate you'll do well bright boy ;)

:p told ya lol- trouble is a lot more site agents etc are switched on wiv smsts...wot piisses me off is wastein money on this stupid fcukin cots course evertime i need a new labourer- its sent our ability to employ people backwards

Last edited:
What's quickest any1 had had basic card threw after finishing apprenticeship

It will depend a lot on where you did the final assessment and what their provision is for verification.

Well done anyway.

Leyton stone
Been signed of by apprenticeship accessor so hopefully get here quicker

Normally have wait for them do portfolio after you finished assessment

Have you completed both portfolios?

Only have do 1 portfolio

I done Apprentership

Yep done final assessment fri

You can normally find a basic ticket included in a box of corn flakes... it would explain some of the fcuk-tarded mongs that turn up on my jobs.

Top Bottom