Basic card

Hey Bright123 I hope they taught you how to tie off up there, can't believe you were my labourer and I had to rope the gear up to you!!

---------- Post added at 11:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:05 PM ----------

Did they teach you the correct terminology for stumpys lol!!

I can tie my shoe laces now

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You can normally find a basic ticket included in a box of corn flakes... it would explain some of the fcuk-tarded mongs that turn up on my jobs.

True mate, Did part 2 a few years ago along with one day assessment still haven't got the little card yet as I need to renew the CSCS thing which I'm doing tomorrow.

On the part 2 course at Erith a lot of the lads are pretty decent scaffs, probably in the game for years but some leave a lot to be desired, you know just flinging them through the revolving doors that is CISRS s it must be a cash cow by now, even the basic **** that your given to build they'd screw up in some retarded way and the thought to me was even though they may carry a part 2 basic card I wouldn't let them run a bath, let alone a simple run of basic independent scaffold, Frightening indeed.

Top Bottom