Stop working for flat rates people (1 Viewer)

Henryhill1985

Reaction score
I've had enough of seeing jobs that only pay flat rates on the weekend and no digs or travel if you travelling out of your town to work, why why why do this to our selves, these cow boy firms won't be able to get away with this if we all struck together, they won't even have scaffolders to work, wake up people because if we don't we will soon be working for £10 a hour and that will only be for advanced I can see them giving minimum wage out,

Welcome to the forum Henry
Getting scaffs to stick together will never happen. Unfortunately its one of thse industries where the main man is not the scaff.The man who can fix will be the last to be consulted will be told where to go what rates how high to jump what courses to pay for etc etc so consequently will remain at the bottom of the pile. thats imo,

Henry hill!!!!!!! A real good fella I presume lol

As for advanced on £10 an hour or even minimum wage with cleaners on 8-10 sobs an hour............

Now this is THE most infuriating thing about scaffolders imo is demanding or even assuming that digs/ travel are there God given right to have.... Now I'm all for us getting everything we can for ourselves ( and I'm assuming your not from London and traveling to find work as there's none around your way ) you are asking them for a job not the other way round and the attitude of some travelling men that I've come across is that they are doing us the favour! And worst of all they are stopping the locals from getting a job when that SHOULD be THERE god given right!!!

Welcome to the forum mate but for future reference i personally wouldn't join a forum and certainly wouldn't talk complete ******* nonsense in my first post like you have fuxsake

If that's the sort of bollox/ranting ur after join the black panthers or something or really just if uve just had an hard day ring the ******* Samaritans............. Now I've spend 5 mins writing this ******* rant you **** lol

Have a nice evening :)

i totally agree with everything he said actually bobby,nobody said its a god given right except you then went off on one talking a load of rubbish. away and give yourself a shake,you seem to be getting really upset over a post on a forum. strange.......

That's my interpretation of ppl moaning in regards to digs/ travel and it's the attitude they have when they don't get ( which I think I actually said jigga ) I didn't say he said it was there right etc

It's the manner it's written that's wound be up mate and yes granted my rant at the end was more bollox than his which I apoligise for but I am and yes it is strange not usually like this so don't know why?............... Maybe ppl joining the forum and having a rant without so much as an hello!!! Maybe doesn't hurt jig

Last edited:
Quite poss drift u know urself I welcome ppl with open arms but joining up to rant with out saying hello just got up my hooter again I do apoligise Henry if offense as occurred but the manners in the way it's written............ I'm done on that matter now thank you jigga and drifta for making me see the errors of my ways

Last edited:
Well actually den no I've had a blinding day of sorts I think I'm finally branching out into Eastern Europe I've got drinks with a Romanian lady and there a good chance of bit of jam roll next week which both are :D but I've been working with a bunch of Northern Steel erectors and what have they moaned about all fooking day?............ Digs and overtime rate

So poor Henry coped the lot but I've sent him a PM apologising and offered to help with jobs etc in London so hopefully haven't put him off the forum fingers crossed mate

Last edited:
lol. Were all predators and were all victims bobby,which one were you today mate??:laugh:

Certainly a good question Fred but apart from poor Henry I thinks the goods out done the bads so yeah bit of animal instincts go along way old mukka

I also personally agree with Henry, he has a good point Bobby, he might have joined to reunite scaffs lmao,

Sorry about ranting without saying hello people my baaaaad

I've just had enough and wanted to let my fellow scaffs know....

No hard feelings Bobby ur apology is accepted mate

---------- Post added at 11:22 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:18 AM ----------

Yh always had people finding my name funny linking it to the film, it's actually Henry Howard hill but I
Cut the middle name out when registering

work for shiit then shiit becomes the norm
London nhas never payed diggs as there should be enough locals to cover the Graft but for whatever reason it doesnt really happen that way.
Henry may well be going on about the amount of other Jobs being posted that dont pay diggs which does seem to be the Norm of Late.This will only get worse as the parasitical Agencys take more and more of the work load:mad:

Bobby maybe the sooner you get a hold of wee Ed and get rid of your frustrations the better for all,maybe scaffy can spit roast him with you.:eek:

Top Bottom