Scaff Security Midlands Ltd (2 Viewers)

• Thread starter scaffsecuritymidlands
  • Start date
S

scaffsecuritymidlands

Morning All,

I'm a newbie here on the scaffolders forum although I have been in the industry a while now.

My name is Alan Falconbridge and some of you may have met me in the past as I was installing scaffolding alarms for Permanex Security for several years based in the Midlands and covering nationwide. I was one of their best Senior Engineers, the other one unfortunately passed away a couple of years ago R.I.P Martin.

Early last year I left Permanex and set-up my own company called Falconbridge Site Security Ltd.

Our area of coverage is nationwide and our pricing is very competitive in the market, all our equipment meets NCP115 standard.

Kind regards
Alan Falconbridge
Scaff Security

Last edited:
Welcome alan.

Our paths may have crossed at sometime in the past, i used to work for malvern scaffolding until aug last yr and we used to use permanex when we were on the hsbc banks.
Hope your buisness grows strong.
All the best.....Den

Morning, and thanks Den

Yes I'm pretty sure we would have met as I personally installed 95% of all the security for Malvern and if it wasn't me then it would have been Shane (my uncle) who now works for me :)

Yes we did a lot of the HSBC banks, if I remember right Interserve where the main contractors..

I have been in touch with Malvern but not really had much from them as yet, hopefully that will change.

So who are you with now Den or have you set-up yourself?

Alan

Thanks Stella Fella....

Looking forward to the banter that normally comes with forum's and hopefully pick up some work along the way :)

Any1 know where I can buy an alarm won't to start doing my own 1 for my jobs

Top Bottom