Scaffolders needed, Copenhagen, Denmark

boilerlad

Reaction score
We're a scaff company in CPH, employing around 85 scaffolders, and some 20 various admin staff.
We are currently expecting to start working on a new incinerator, where 2 large lines are mounted, parralell.
We are looking for advanced scaffolders, with minimum 10 years exp, and who are familiar with boilers.
Shoot me a PM for details, if you're interessted.

We're a scaff company in CPH, employing around 85 scaffolders, and some 20 various admin staff.
We are currently expecting to start working on a new incinerator, where 2 large lines are mounted, parralell.
We are looking for advanced scaffolders, with minimum 10 years exp, and who are familiar with boilers.
Shoot me a PM for details, if you're interessted.
Hiya mate,I'm interested n been a scaffolder(advance) for 20years. Rebelboxer@googlemail.com

My pm box was full after replying to some and receiving 40 replies in my inbox.
Sorry for the slow reply's guys

Last edited:
Jobs a goer guys but think if some of are picked then best things would be to get place over there together. Guy seems a totally genuine person so be honest with him . not saying you wont be but been in this game a long time and know the scaff humour lol

There is room for 1000 messages in the inbox.

I'm not so familiar with this forum still, but I know my Vbulletin quite well.
PM settings can be individually set for different user groups and level of perms.
I have a total of 50 PM's allowed.
There might be an upgrade system after donating something to the forum, I dunno, but that may be why you can store 20 times the amount of PM's that I can.....also it could be regulated for members with more or less than 50 or 100 posts...really dunno..

have a nice weeknd guys.

I'm not so familiar with this forum still, but I know my Vbulletin quite well.
PM settings can be individually set for different user groups and level of perms.
I have a total of 50 PM's allowed.
There might be an upgrade system after donating something to the forum, I dunno, but that may be why you can store 20 times the amount of PM's that I can.....also it could be regulated for members with more or less than 50 or 100 posts...really dunno..

have a nice weeknd guys.

No donations necessary. Just drop admin a line and he may increase your quota especially if you have lucrative overseas employment opportunities. They have always been popular on the forum.

Jobs a goer guys but think if some of are picked then best things would be to get place over there together. Guy seems a totally genuine person so be honest with him . not saying you wont be but been in this game a long time and know the scaff humour lol

Dont they supply accomodation?
basic tax rate is 26% with VAT at 25%

No donations necessary. Just drop admin a line and he may increase your quota especially if you have lucrative overseas employment opportunities. They have always been popular on the forum.

More pm space inquired with sf admin.

boilerlad you need to delete some private messages so you can get responses

Delered as much as i can for now. Prefer not to delete the replies i got so far.
Dont they supply accomodation?

basic tax rate is 26% with VAT at 25%

Look, it's not tobe a cheapskate or anything. As I said in pm's, we're a company that operates mainly in east denmark, primarily in cph. All our workers live within. A 1 hr driving range from the company. We just don't have a history of working with accomodation and rotation, however, being a serious company who tale care of our guys, I think it could still be interessting to some of you guys. Expanding our horizon, straight up.
Now while it may or may not be of any interesst, we just can't supplyaccomodation, as we do scaffolding, not housing.
Not trying to be a smartass, We just try to present the deal, uncut, like it is.

Top Bottom