Scaffolders needed, Copenhagen, Denmark

Take cuplock out occasion but Spider a member on forum and ya know who you are spilled beans on who and when smokes dope to save own skin he a rat as far as I am concerned. Stick ur lies and opinions up ur assssss

---------- Post added at 01:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:48 PM ----------

I Like cuplock to but rats different story

Rats are a different story jai I'll grant u that mate I'm proud to be the complete opposite and have actually lost a job in the past for not grassing, a group of us had a bit of a night in a hotel right next to the excel ( where we were working ) got bang on it the guv found out and put me on the spot who organised it blah blah blah and I koped the blame for the lot and was down the road the same day even tho it was my ' mate ' the guvs son that organised it!!!!! Just for keeping mum right before Xmas as well *****

---------- Post added at 02:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:04 PM ----------

Ps not having a dig at you ' spider ' as I don't know you mate just my 2 cents worth on grasses

I'd rather work with a dope smoker than a cuplock king (As long as he shares)

---------- Post added at 11:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:36 PM ----------

Nothing wrong with system either, it makes the day a lot easier.

If you are a scaffolder you should be able to use anything. I wonder what most of you would have thought of the old East German system me and Casscaff first used in Berlin with pallets for boards.

Oh yes HSWT, the old QSG system with spiked standards, butterflies and pallets. Amazed it didn't catch on over here! It used to look like a scrap lorry had pulled up when we got a delivery.
I've got to say, having worked with cuplok for a long time, Sprint and rux frame systems, haki a bit and layher, that layher is my personal favourite. Although I would have tube and fitting over any of these for versatility.

It would be a lot easier to strike den all you would need is a box of matches lol

---------- Post added at 12:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:51 PM ----------

id love to put up a bit of bamboo should be light as fook so u actually can throw it up like Popeye lol

It would be a lot easier to strike den all you would need is a box of matches lol

---------- Post added at 12:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:51 PM ----------

id love to put up a bit of bamboo should be light as fook so u actually can throw it up like Popeye lol

Actually Bobby living in a place that has bamboo all over it is not as light as you would think.
The timber here is heavy as feck as well. I could only pick up one say 4 metre length.

boilerlad it wont let me reply to you because your inbox was full but im very interested

Top Bottom