Scaffolders needed, Copenhagen, Denmark

OK, I have been reading a ,lot of nice PM's, but unfortunately, had to take notes and delete some, to get more PM space.
Apparently, getting more PM space isn't just a formality, and that's fair enough.

At this point in time, we are expecting to get going for real, in march, with the new incinerator.
We do have an chance to take on a crew before that, to work on the metro tunnel, and work off the lorry in general.
Right now, we are looking at 2 main things. Incinerator experience. (Those super heaters horizontal pass, are built like nothing, if built by someone that did it 500 times.)
The other main thing, is trying to get hold of a crew, that know each other already.

In the long run, we will probably need to hire more hands, than just one crew, and as such, when we start adding hands, it could just as well be single lads at a time.
For now, untill we get the ball rolling a little, We would just like to hire a crew, that has that connection, to give us some ideas how and where to stay and how tax benefits will spin off.
I unfortunately do not have everyones PM's stored anymore, and though I said that every PM would get a proper answer, I will do this post instead, to fill everyone in, about the status.
I will PM a few of the guys, who contacted me as Crews who "go back".
I would like to thank everyone who posted, and PM'ed me, and I hope we can get some guys sweating her in CPH.
I will post an update when some guys have been agreed with, and later update when we are ready to take on the next guys/crew.

In general, you can say, that you guys seem to have really good qualifications, and by the sound of your postings here, scaffolders are the same everywhere, BS'ing with each other as default. nice to see.

Great thread this one, boiler you should come on more often mate we need more genuine blokes that can have a lark and offer good opportunities like yourself ;) so when you need part 2 useless basterds give me a shout lol

Hi i have a gang currently working on incinerator in Cardiff

I have got a squad of adanced scaffs ready to come over if you still need us bud

pick your "crew" from all the messages youve received and get on with it,end of thread. cant see why you need to post all that info then say you will pick from people that have already contacted you.

pick your "crew" from all the messages youve received and get on with it,end of thread. cant see why you need to post all that info then say you will pick from people that have already contacted you.

?
I got a lot of PM's
I'm working with 6 guys, sorting out what it incolves for them to work in CPH
I am not a moderator, hence I don't call the "end" of a thread.
If these 6 guys end up getting across the water to CPH, i have the guys I need untill April.
If I sign a few more clients on the project, I will bump this thread, should it not have been closed at that point.
I don't know which info i posted after having already picked guys, as nothing is firm at this point.
considering that any initiated plans with guys from here could still go south, I hardly find it irrelevant to share whatever info could be of other members interest.
Either way, sharing details of terms and rates is interesting to me regardless. Always interesting to see if guys are being taken the **** with.
Everyone that displayed interesst in the cph project know the details, and in the long run, at least some brit scaffs know a little more about danish scaffs and vice verca.....

Very interested u have over 25 years experience
In all system tube and fitting an temp. Roof systems

nar been to denmark ,usual **** .3mths oil refinery shut down ,scaffolds built with system, tube+fittings ,ply,wire nails by danish butchers,tobaconist and out of work hairdressers every job looked like a tree house the site was h&S nightmare then every payday always somthing missing ,has there been any figures given to the lads yet ??what about flights at least bet you get jack ****, tellin ye get a top rate or **** him off doent be sold on how nice copenhagen is its like any capital to expensive in the nice areas and the affordable areas like lewisham .

Yes I'd be interested

---------- Post added at 04:16 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:15 PM ----------

Yes I'd be interest

nar been to denmark ,usual **** .3mths oil refinery shut down ,scaffolds built with system, tube+fittings ,ply,wire nails by danish butchers,tobaconist and out of work hairdressers every job looked like a tree house the site was h&S nightmare then every payday always somthing missing ,has there been any figures given to the lads yet ??what about flights at least bet you get jack ****, tellin ye get a top rate or **** him off doent be sold on how nice copenhagen is its like any capital to expensive in the nice areas and the affordable areas like lewisham .

Christ, what did I do to deserve the presence of your pretty attitude.
Thanks for your constructive input mate....

i think hes thinking along the same lines as me,youve been blabbering on writing 25-30 line posts all the time saying not an awful lot....

i think hes thinking along the same lines as me,youve been blabbering on writing 25-30 line posts all the time saying not an awful lot....

ok, fair enough.
There are things that you don't see me saying in this thread, one apparently being "shoot me a pm for details" in post #1.
by now most of the guys who wrote me, and who are interested in the project, have received a reply containing details.
Apart form the actual topic of this tread (the CPH project), there has been some friendly chatting between members, about housing, old times, and something as horrendous as cuplock. Yes, I replied to some of that stuff, but I would hardly call that blabbering.
I have replied to this thread 11 times besides this post and the initial post of the thread, three of these being replies to 2 members, who are clearly not interested in the project.

I don't see the problem.

That a thread like this stays open is commonly seen by forum staffers (on some forums) as an opportunity for users to comment of the outcome of a deal, of some sort.

in this case, if someone ends up here (CPH), they can post in this thread, calling me a tosser, should they wish to. I do think that implying so would be fair after having been here, not prior.

thanks. I just made another long post about nothing :)....after all, a forum is a terrible thing to waste.

Are you interested in this job kendodd?

copenhagen

anybody got any news on this copenhagen job?

Boilerhead has been 100% up front regarding this project, if he hasn't contacted you then its because he doesn't want you, we don't always get the job we want guys .

iv had my advanced card since 1990 and am available
my number is 07476502805
Mark James Frankland

Top Bottom