Scaffolders needed, Copenhagen, Denmark

Like someone lying about having me on the ignore list yet replying Saturday... u really are a jiggercunt arnt you..

i havent got 10 years experience but all my 8 years in this game ived worked in power stations ... 07429173055 Alex

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Christ lads, isn't there a flaming section to have a pissing contest in.
I never expected elegant comms from scaffs, nor do Resort to that myself in daily matters, but I will admit that the pooper throwing that took place earlier on in this thread, made me stop visiting.
I simply found my time better spend doing other things than recieving the mockery of the local "strong men".
I did manage to get in touch with some really good fellas through here, 3 to be exact, from Liverpool, who have lter on been able to supply more men further on, rather than trying here, with the mindless bashing to follow. From a moderator even at times.

Just something to think about.
I don't take offense, but things just get a bit too sandboxy here at times.

Last edited:
Right lads. yous best sort it out. Not one thread is safe from your vile language and rants. I will delete every snidey post beyond banter you make. Your a negative pair and no good for the forum. Perhaps mods should look at throwing you off.

Top Bottom