The first week back after xmas is nearly over.... how has it been for You ? (1 Viewer)

Gerry, all i can enlighten you with is that it is death by slideshow. Not even that good as a refresher, you could get everything you need off of TG:20:13.
They give you relevant literature for reference, plus all the slides on paper in a nice folder. I asked if it was possible for the literature to be to put on to USB, they said no because its password protected. So why print it off for us? Strange one.

As for opening it up to non Advanced card holders, I think it may be for managers or the likes to be allowed to take it?? Wrong?? Maybe!
The course I attended was actually all scaffolders.

@ weaverbix…aye, death by slide show PMSL…be interesting to see just what the curriculum contains, I have the Course descriptor, however, I just want to know how in-depth the Inspection Procedure is, i.e. overt and covert breaches and or omissions…

Apparently, the Course is open to non-Scaffolders…

I concur, Cross referencing the correlation of the Structure to T G together with the Design Drawing during Inspection is part of the Inspection process, this provision removes any, ifs, buts and maybes, however, it will be interesting to see if Safety Surveys ( % of Couplers Torque Values and recommendation to control electrolyte corrosion Ali + Calv )...

i was under the illusion you had to have an Advanced Scaffolders Card to do the ASI
bASIC SCAFFOLD INSPECTION CAN BE DONE BY ANY MOOSH
which is ******** never mind some joiner trying to inspect a Design Job:mad:

Hi Brother…are you in the Field old Bean ???…

I'll put the Question to Mick the mora, I too was under the impression that one had to be a Trained and Ticketed Advanced Scaffolder to join the ASI Course…

FRA

Gaz…0.0.0.0

I thought id read somewhere that you only had to allready have completed the basin inspection course 1st - so its really open to any nonticket holders.a bit like a supervisors ticket can be gained by any joe off the street wanting a 3 day course add to that another 2 day bsi then another 2 day asi hey presto ....dole dosh in a week lol

Your right SP. It is open to basic inspectors who have held the card for 2+yrs.

@ Happy…well Brother I asked the Question and looks like every Man and his dog can Inspect Scaffold Structures as long as they do the Course…

FRA

Gaz...

disgrace :mad:
it was bad enough you had site agents tagging run of the mill jobs.
I suppose its like anything else ONCE the shiit hits the fan then they may see the error of their ways
I FECKING DOUBT IT THOUGH

Drifta

Yip, never rub an other Mans rhubarb…

Perhaps, another cash cow…however, what to do :nuts:, its their ball so we play their game, nevertheless, it might come back and bit them on the ass :eek: as happy has eluded too...

Need another holiday !
Two weeks off are the tubes really that heavy!!!!

After the 1st 20 years or so Yes they are tubeboy lol.

thatswhy ive just booked myself a nice little 3 week break to mexico @ the end of the month(not that i'd wanna rub ur nose in it but i'll post ya some pics lol)

After the 1st 20 years or so Yes they are tubeboy lol.

thatswhy ive just booked myself a nice little 3 week break to mexico @ the end of the month(not that i'd wanna rub ur nose in it but i'll post ya some pics lol)

I was gonna ask you to look out for the cab drivers and see if they offer you any Charlie especially when your leaving the airport and the last line ( pun intended :D ) " not that I'd wanna rub ur nose in it " :laugh: Classic

Listen m8 with a handle like mine -theres only 1 thing goin up my bum & its mre likley to be black & hard & certainly not white & powdery lol:love::love:;)

Top Bottom