**hilti drill replaces the spanner**

Andy

From one old dog to an other I share your sentiments, however, it would be remiss of me not to give the I W consideration ( HSQEF Doc )

Fraternal regards

Garry 0.0.0

Ha HA how you garry ? been pulled from piller to post this time home off the kids i still have the email you sent me i will have a good look over it when i get back out there next week and send you my thoughts if thats ok.

Fraternal regards
andy

There are a few old dogs currently hanging around the site like John Wayne, just ask Paddy.

aom

Aye, Torque is the most difficult consideration for Hilti---at present it is non-compliant to BS 1139---most would say that is a mere Technicality, however, all the same in the world of 3 rd Party Inspections and Mitigation the correct Torque Value is becoming the next big thing in Quality Control.

Garry...

---------- Post added at 08:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:06 PM ----------

Andy

The Safespan Brief Summary Profile is well worth a read through---Buffalo NY are looking to increase it's Global Market Share---Im thinking of going over to Dubai to talk with Oil and Gas Contacts there.

Garry...

Top Bottom