Basic Scaffs and labourers wanted for tank project in Falkland Islands.

half way around the world that's just getting there ,true saying in this game if you fek for nothing you never have ur legs shut ps happy how are you hope you have a good new year and so too for all the forum members HAPPY NEW YEAR

Basic Scaffs and labourers wanted for tank project in Falkland Islands.

4-6 weeks work building haki.

Scaffs £20 per hour and labourers £15 per hour.

Job is on military base and all food and accommodation is provided.

Flight out will be on 7th January.

Criminal record check will have to be carried out and if you have anything in the last 5 years you would not be eligible.

Send cv to craig.stephen65@yahoo.co.uk

Interesting eh?

Now... a good few hundred Scaffolders applied for this job, including Myself and Garry Adams... 6 was picked.

The member Scotontour or, as some might know him as: Craig Stephen is the supposed 'Project Manager' on this project... but to be fair, he couldn't organise a 10 year olds birthday party in McDonalds.

Ive worked for some really really REALLY bad Firms in the past and the 'so-called' communication from this guy has been dreadful... boarding on shiite.

Each of us 6 contacted each other and struck up a friendship.
I grew close to each bloke and i now consider each of the other 5: Ben, James, Graham, Garry and Stuart a friend.
We texted every other day and spoke on the phone a few times a week, including Skype chats.

Craig/Scotontour works for Cape East... which apparently are a 'professional' Company.

Let me set the fact straight: They are a total f.ucking joke.
We, us 6 (inc. Me) had to chase them up, had to ring them, had to sort things out ourselves... something that THEY should have done, from the start.

Cape East and the Management that Craig Stevens offers is the biggest farcical waste of time ive ever known in all the years i have been Scaffolding...

In the last few months, which i should have already been in Algeria working, had to chase them up for everything... They was late sorting our Visa's, they was late sorting everything.

First, they dumped Stuart... without even offering an explanation nor a sorry... then Garry pulled out, due to the job not seeming all it was.

Which left us to the last 4. Myself, Ben, Graham and James.
We ALL stuck in there, all remained loyal and hopefull that this job would come off.
(Even after Garry left the crew... and i KNEW that if a Scaffolder of Garrys standing had second thoughts = something was wrong)

We all paid money on things for the trip.
We all f.ucked our existing employers about...
We all messed our families about.
We all made ourselves look stupid, by believing this was a 'so-called' opportunity.

It was not...
It was a **** take.
It was a f.ucking joke.
It was a debacle of epic proportions.

The Algeria job is NOT going to happen and if it does, id hate to think that the monkies working for Cape East, ie: Craig Steven and Brian Summers would even be-able to guarantee our safety and wellbeing, if we did go... let alone make sure our wages were paid into the bank each month.

I posted this thread as a fore-warning to others looking to work for Cape East and Scotontour/Craig Stevens.

Beware this man.
He brings ignorance and incompetence to a whole new level...

I mean, even after Garry pulled out, some 3/4 weeks ago they STILL sent him an email today, explaining the job was off for the next week, maybe indefinitely.

How thick are these c.unts???
Do they not communicate?
Not even a little???

So, for me the Algeria job is off, for good.
I will NOT be going... and ill continue to work as i have been for D&R (Rail Div.) in London, until another job comes up abroad.

I dont care about 'burnt bridges' nor do i care about comebacks.
My Spanner on site does my talking and im VERY confident in my abilities at work to post this thread with my head held high.
Theres not a Firm in the world who will stop earning money for myself or my kids... f.uck Cape East and f.uck Craig.

I only feel sorry for those other guys... my new friends who have given up and joacked in alot more then me, to be let down time and time again for these knobs who are running the LNG/Arzew Algeria job.

I still like to keep in contact with my new found mates, Garry, James, Ben, Graham and Stuart.
I WILL keep in contact with them.

Replies?
I dont give a f.uck...

Comments?
I dont give a f.uck...

Sarcasm?
I dont give a f.uck...

All i care about is that the guys here KNOW what putting time, effort and faith into Cape east means...

It means NOTHING.

They are NOT to be trusted.

Thanks for your time.
Jason Gibbs.

Halfway round the world to a job that may be a bag of shiit.
Working for someone who led guys a merry dance before on here,for £20 an hour is a big risk as when you get there its not the easiest place to get home from.
If scaffs want to take that chance fairplay to them and all the best.
Happy new year my brethren scaffs lets hope its a safe and prosperous one.

any job you go to could be a "bag of sh1te" could it not?

I see Scotontour is back with another quality opportunity.

Just a warning, last time I went to the Falkland Islands it took about five weeks to get there.

me and cple boys just waiting on visa clearance for this ment to be flying Wednesday.

Hahaha I must say the Falklands was one of the most boring cold **** places I have ever visited

Top Bottom