ffs scabs (1 Viewer)

unfortunately with England and I hate to say it there always be someone to fill these vacancies nobody sticks together these days!! the unions are finished as most have fingers in the pies shocking place to live great Britain these days!! very harsh but true anyway on a brighter note you okay den loooool

True although I'm Union member have been all my working life, I don't have a great deal of faith in them. I believe the true power comes from a strong body of men in the workforce who stand together.

Aye not bad kev thanks......long time no speak, hope you and the family are well.
your right in what you say....the loyalty between scaffs is slowly declining, i remember not so many years ago we stuck together over the slightest thing, but now as you mentioned along with a few others on here that loyalty has gone.

none of us will change it den. but glad all well happy xmas mate hoo hoo hoo

had a mised call from gemma at forefront regarding a job to cover christmas
TO THINK THAT ON THE BUILD UP TO CHRISTS BIRTH CELEBRATION THEY DO A PONTIOUS PILATE AND ASK ME TO BE JUDAS
GO FECK YERSELF IVE NEVER CROSSED A PICKET AND NEVER WILL
WHATS SAD DENS ME MORE IS THEY NOW KNOW THERE IS A DISPUTE AND ARE STILL RECRUITING IS A DISGRACE,COMING FROM DOUTH YORKSHIRE THEY KNOW WHAT A SCAB MEANS MORE THAN MOST:mad:

Well it looks like FSS have broken there own laws
what an agency cannot do

supply you to a hirer to perform the work usually performed by their own employees who are involved in a strike or other industrial action

Employment agency rules | nidirect

not used agencys in a few years but still get the odd text
but will be contacting this lot to remove my details,

Well it looks like FSS have broken there own laws
what an agency cannot do

supply you to a hirer to perform the work usually performed by their own employees who are involved in a strike or other industrial action

Employment agency rules | nidirect

not used agencys in a few years but still get the odd text
but will be contacting this lot to remove my details,
Well THIS post is going to put the cat amongst the pigeons.
Never knew that rule.:amazed:

Well THIS post is going to put the cat amongst the pigeons.
Never knew that rule.:amazed:
On the basis of this post ,I wonder if admin could set up a poll whether FSS Should be associated with the forum , bearing in mind the forum as I understood was for scads to have healthy discussion on matters up and down the nation and to give each other the heads up on up and coming projects both industrial and construction ... Just an idea ....

On the basis of this post ,I wonder if admin could set up a poll whether FSS Should be associated with the forum , bearing in mind the forum as I understood was for scads to have healthy discussion on matters up and down the nation and to give each other the heads up on up and coming projects both industrial and construction ... Just an idea ....
For scads, read scaffs !!! sorry ....that time of year.....

Top Bottom