ffs scabs (1 Viewer)

marra watson

Reaction score
the forum sponsors FORE FRONT are suposadly providing cover for the lads on strike in the shetlands its ******* bang out of order ******* scab ******* get the ******* off the forum the scabby ******** fuk right off get the **** out of the industry u feking leech bad enough making on lads wages but **** me you scab *******

Well said marra......hope these c@nts understand what they've done or what there doing.
If they were ignorant of the situation then I would have given them the benefit of the doubt, but the explanation in the thread by them indicates that they clearly knew what they were doing and trying to justify their actions were simply bang out of order. Forefront were supposed to be one of the better agencies in the game (which I have fought their corner on this forum once or twice against other members), but this action has lowered my estimation of them right down the kazi. Absolutely flabbergasted at this!:mad:

Has our Forum Membership got the will and resources to launch their own agency type organisation…this had been spoken about before…any thoughts Bros ???

The Will Would Be There, But After Reading Rob Macks Posts Garry Im Not Sure.

@Ger…it the tail waging the dog here eh…one can't regulate against loose cannons…nor can we dictate free will of the individual…that said, the collective should use their strength in numbers…perhaps wishful thinking…just hate to see these Agencies takin the **** with grown Men...

Garry The Agencies Will Always Take The ****, Thats What They Do. They Are There To Make Money For Themselves Not The Workforce That They Constantly Lie To. Must Admit I Have Used Agencies Myself When There Wasnt Any Other Work, But I Knew The Fact It Wasnt A Career. I Was Temporary.That Said, I Expected To Be Treated With The Same Respect And Dignity That I Treated Them With.

Ger…Iv worked wi Agencies, and get my fair share of abuse i.e. expect to be shitten on, however, ti f@ck wi eating it ana eh...

Has our Forum Membership got the will and resources to launch their own agency type organisation…this had been spoken about before…any thoughts Bros ???

Yes Garry there are the resources amongst the Forum members.
But what's the point?
A huge investment to become today's heroes and then into tomorrow's flush.
I can't see the benefit Mate.

I don't agree with their ethics but every business needs profit not friends.

---------- Post added at 01:44 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:03 AM ----------

Last edited:
Hi Swifty M8…aye, your right on all counts…I was thinking from the heart and not the head…an Organisation that put people before profit is unworkable…
Agencies are here to stay and it is up to the Individual whether they want to accept their T & C which appears to be acceptable to Agency Scaffolders and in all fairness these Scaffolders have no alternative…Gar...

Hi Swifty M8…aye, your right on all counts…I was thinking from the heart and not the head…an Organisation that put people before profit is unworkable…
Agencies are here to stay and it is up to the Individual whether they want to accept their T & C which appears to be acceptable to Agency Scaffolders and in all fairness these Scaffolders have no alternative…Gar...

I think there is a possibility Garry. Of course you have to pay wages, offices, bills etc. A profit can be made but not at the expense of sending men to work for unscrupulous or uncaring employers.
As with charities any profit could be put back into the business.

i got a call in week for xmas cover for scaffold inspections in Shetland tuesday good rates but iam working so I reclined but rates were good nether realised there was problems up there with strikes

running about playing super scaff cus nobody will employ them the writing is on the wall.scc

I dont know how they can sleep at night knowing there fellow scaffs are being paid off........fuucking scabs.

3 of the lads jacked when they knew the situation that's why I won't release the names. At the moment.

Top Bottom