Looking for a New Year training bargain? Simian Skill are virtually giving it away!

TEESSIDE SCAFFOLDER

Reaction score
Looking for a New Year training bargain? Simian Skill are virtually giving it away!
Get in now, to avoid disappointment!

10421570_879200172098828_1486732620989175525_n.jpg

You are not going to get it cheaper than that.

Which just means that you paid for it by other means. Lol

If they do courses for that price for 1 month sure they can do it every month for the good of this industry and set the industry standards for all the other training organisations.

@ 7/16 th

unfortunately, Santa comes but once a year :cry:

regards from, 1" and 27/28 th's :cool:

simians seem to be going forward the last year or so but to be honest the way they treated the ecitb scaffolder on here they wont get my vote they were in a very good position to help us guys but they didn't bother. but hee hoo old news I have no problems with the guys that have gone to dubi to teach this trade to the foreign workers as I no 2 of the guys and they have my respect, but will p!ss me off with simians if these foreign workers come to England and work for fu!k all as this will kill the scaffold construction industry you see a opening simians to train foreign workers shame you never see the ecitb issue. had my December rant happy xmas all. and simians hope you enjoy counting your blood money!!! ie!! paramount theme park estimated cost 2 billion pound in green hythe kent work starting next year late 2015 lets see if your foreign labour your training kills the rates shame on you!!

Last edited:
simians seem to be going forward the last year or so but to be honest the way they treated the ecitb scaffolder on here they wont get my vote they were in a very good position to help us guys but they didn't bother. but hee hoo old news I have no problems with the guys that have gone to dubi to teach this trade to the foreign workers as I no 2 of the guys and they have my respect, but will p!ss me off with simians if these foreign workers come to England and work for fu!k all as this will kill the scaffold construction industry you see a opening simians to train foreign workers shame you never see the ecitb issue. had my December rant happy xmas all. and simians hope you enjoy counting your blood money!!! ie!! paramount theme park estimated cost 2 billion pound in green hythe kent work starting next year late 2015 lets see if your foreign labour your training kills the rates shame on you!!
I

---------- Post added at 10:00 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:56 AM ----------

I Was under the impression it was an international card that is not recognised over here,
As I was equally concerned over cheap labour coming.

They only kow tow to the CISRS and NASC dico. The same bodies that let all you EICITB men go and drown a good few years ago. If CISRS and the kingpin Mosley had told Simian to get all the ECITB men tickets a few years ago they would have followed like the proverbial lap dog. Remember the big fellah likes expensive hotels in the Gulf for his holidays. But to be fair to the training school owners it beats filleting fish in a northern fish market as a way to make living.

---------- Post added at 12:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:28 PM ----------

If they do courses for that price for 1 month sure they can do it every month for the good of this industry and set the industry standards for all the other training organisations.

To paraphrase your response to the FSS/Shetlands thread. These training schools are only providing a training course. If the guys had saved up enough of the top money they were earning they could be doing courses instead of working in the Baltic weather.:p

---------- Post added at 12:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:31 PM ----------

I

---------- Post added at 10:00 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:56 AM ----------

I Was under the impression it was an international card that is not recognised over here,
As I was equally concerned over cheap labour coming.

The CISRS and its chairman will announce in late January that all international qualifications obtained from CISRS sponsored training schools will be valid in the UK. This will alleviate any manpower shortages in the expected construction boom in late 2015 and avoid any NASC companies having to increase wages.

@ HSWT…re-UK Valid

Will there be a Visa application requirement for these proposed Overseas Scaffolders arriving in the UK ???…

Do we know what sector these Scaffolders will be serving, Domestic and or Oil and Gas ???

Do we know the projected numbers ???

A lot of questions for this time of day, but, your post has got the likle grey cells going…

Best regards…Garry...

My source says that they will only say the qualification will be recognised akin to university degrees gained in India etc.
Visa granting will always be under control of the UK Border Agency. Although the EU have just ruled that someone who can holds European residency even though they are not from Europe or the UK must be given full rights to enter, live and work in the UK.
It is in the laps of the Gods old pal.

HSWT

Mmmmmm very interesting…

We have both had first hand experience with "Guest" workers from various Global Regions…just wondering if there will be a requirement for special needs, Cultural considerations and how the selection process will work…

I found that the majority of " Guest" workers are very ductile and embrace the opportunity when Education presents its self…

I can't get a handle on the economics, accommodation ect, not unless, they fly them to Aberdeen and send them Offshore asap…

I say bring it on, lets see how they fair, may raise our UK Scaffs game in some respect…

Aye, its all in the lap of the Gods old Pal :cool:

Yes will be interesting to see if and how it pans out.

I am finding it hard to get my head round this latest European Union ruling.

Apparently now for example a Pakistani woman married to a German who is living in Germany can now live and work in the UK without a visa but a Filipino woman married to a British guy who has British child by him and they live in the Philippines cant live and work in the UK without being granted and paying for a visa. The mind boggles.

Anybody erecting scaffolding in the UK, must have a full cisrs card, regardless of country of origin.

lmk…Overseas CISRC Ticket have no credence in the UK, unless, something has changed ???

Top Bottom