Info needed about St Fergus

matphil0

Reaction score
Hi Guy's

Can anyone tell me if it is site/camp accommodation, or do you need to get digs in the local area?

Thanks for that HSWT, certainly will be cooler, but not in W/A anymore. Will change that now

It's not a definite start, but on the short list, so just getting any info in case its a goer. Thanks again.

@ mat…

Local digs in Peterhead is the norm for travel Guys…accommodation is usually no prob if you know the right people…I fancy St Fergus myself for next year…can't blame you for coming back to the UK, Iv had my gut load of traveling, time for something local ish...

FECK THE CARAVAN ITS FULL OF EASTERN EUROPEAN FISH FILITERS ONLY A CRANK WHO HAS NO MATES WOULD STAY THERE.
Mary Broons has always got rooms or try Sandra in the bookies.you wont fail to get something.Its a great wee toon with plenty of distractions,and always seems to be a party somewhere.;)

Drive up . U are sure te get accommodation by just driving around m8

---------- Post added at 05:17 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:15 AM ----------

Worked there my self stayed in Peterhead in a filipinos bed and breakie for 115 a week the Mary broon's for 135 a week. Is long is yer gettin the hours that shouldnae be a prob

if you get a few travelling guys together,rent a house or flat,cheaper n better than a poxy caravan,thats what we done.

Who u starting with up st fergus mate is it the shell site?

You will get digs no problem. Or as the pikey said rent a house or flat

---------- Post added at 07:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:21 PM ----------

You were always pist pikey so it didn't matter to you

Hi JM,

If you revert to the original post, you will note that it was not a positive start. As per-usual, no comeback so far.

Top Bottom