Work over christmas

phone call last week £16,25 a hour for scaffold inspector plus time half double time £3.00 bonus and £350 a shift through xmas girl on phone just doing her job. but like I said on main forum page there always be someone to do this. yes scabs but the rich get richer and the poor get poorer nobody sticks together these days, everybody laughs at the unions for walking out in the 1970 for no toilet roll in work toilets in the carry on films but they were right . weve all in great Britain let the people in charge get away with it. blame yaa. selfs

there in business and with business no one cares like I said money talks the rich get richer and the poor get poorer wether its right or wrong am old school so ive seen this happen over 2 decades your never change it, no matter how much we all rant

THATS RIGHT DICO CONDONE THIS SHAM
i thought better of you,coming from an in dustrial background and generally working on UNION AGREED SITES.
REMEMBER THE LINDSAY OIL REFINERIE STRIKES which brought the whole country out in regards to the BREAKING OF AGREEMENTS AND TRYING TO BRING IN FOREIGN LABOUR TO THE DETRIMMENT OF THE NATIVE WORKFORCE.
I proudly took part in this on the several occasions until its end,so for youmto say the Unions are spent is a JOKE.The working man when he sticks togerther is a force for goos that will never be beaten.
SUVVERN POOF I AM NOT SOME LEFTIE AND NEVER HAVE BEEN,I AM A WORKING MAN WITH MORALS AND PRINCIPLES.I WAS BROUGHT UP IN THE PRESBYTERIAN FAITH IN THE BELEIF THAT I TREAT OTHERS AS I WOULD LIKE TO BE TREATED AND IT HAS SOMETHING I WILL DIE WITH.;)

RULE BRIOTTANIA

i thought better of you,coming from an in dustrial background and generally working on UNION AGREED SITES.
REMEMBER THE LINDSAY OIL REFINERIE STRIKES which brought the whole country out in regards to the BREAKING OF AGREEMENTS AND TRYING TO BRING IN FOREIGN LABOUR TO THE DETRIMMENT OF THE NATIVE WORKFORCE.
I proudly took part in this on the several occasions until its end,so for youmto say the Unions are spent is a JOKE.The working man when he sticks togerther is a force for goos that will never be beaten.
SUVVERN POOF I AM NOT SOME LEFTIE AND NEVER HAVE BEEN,I AM A WORKING MAN WITH MORALS AND PRINCIPLES.I WAS BROUGHT UP IN THE PRESBYTERIAN FAITH IN THE BELEIF THAT I TREAT OTHERS AS I WOULD LIKE TO BE TREATED AND IT HAS SOMETHING I WILL DIE WITH.;)

RULE BRIOTTANIA

I was on Lindsey this was a case of trades sticking together, it was nothing to do with the scaffs but we stud by the mech trades, by the way the unions didn't want to know until it went national and t.v cameras turned up. I'm proud to say I was there on that job! A victory for the little guy, we brought the country to a stand still petro/chem sites anyway lol.

These company's don't want to give us anything we have to fight for it, we have to fight the agreements Blue Book, OCA etc.

there in business and with business no one cares like I said money talks the rich get richer and the poor get poorer wether its right or wrong am old school so ive seen this happen over 2 decades your never change it, no matter how much we all rant

RULE BRIOTTANIA

not getting into a debate over this one wasn't even aware a strike was on until I came on here as for crossing a picket line some will ive been out many a time on stupid things like wage slips not on time.and to be honest we walked out but most used this to go up pub and get pissed. as for the Shetland job 350 a day over xmas is sh!t comeing from a industrial background I would want £500 a day! and as I quoted about foreign labour comeing over I will stand by what I said as they will bring the rates down just as weve got them beter as of late just cos I don't agree with foreign labour dosent mean iam racist that's why I don't come on here much as its got to political.

Ive brought 18 spanners and as much redbull and crack as my nervous system can handle......i will show you how to strike a job:weird:

while I agree with industrial action where appropriate ? no supervision has EVER came out in dispute with the bears , EVER .

Good question Frederik anybody take up the original job offer and are willing to admit to it

well i definitely didn't take the position...............................lol lol lol

Top Bottom